Chapter 2

*Stacey's POV*

We began walking up to Gate B. It's funny seeing all these girls freak out over...well, I honestly don't know. I don't know who's in this MagCon thing, I actually just found out about it when Liz invited me to come with her.

As we walked up to the gate, I noticed that our tickets weren't the same as everybody else's. In fact, it looked like we had VIP passes. I mean, I've never been VIP to anything but this would be cool, I guess.

I walked closely to Liz and whispered in her ear "so, do we like have VIP passes or something?"

Liz whispered back , well it seemed like she was going to , then she yells loudly "OF COURSE WE HAVE VIP PASSES!!"

We laughed. We also got dirty looks from other girls that were waiting in a long line (which we got to skip and go to the front since we're VIP) which wasn't VIP.

I overheard one girl say "who do they think they are showing off with their VIP passes?".

Honestly, I didn't give 8 shits, because girls always seemed to hate on Liz and I, I don't know what for though... we're weird.

*Stacey's POV*

As Stacey, Taylor, Gabby and I were walking up to Gate B, I heard Stacey whisper in my ear saying "so, do we like have VIP passes or something?".

I pretended to go in and whisper but then I screamed "OF COURSE WE HAVE VIP PASSES!!"

We both began to laugh, and also get dirty looks from other girls. They whispered about Stace and I, but...I didn't care.

We all approached the Gate and handed over our passes to the muscular Guard. He checked them out, asked for my ID, and we proceeded through the gate. There were many girls waiting outside, but not as many inside.

Two seconds later I heard Gabby cry and say, "OMG THERE THEY ARE!!! MA, MAG, MAGCON!!!"

Followed by "OH MY FUCK NUGEYS THEY ARE CUTE AS HELL" Stacey yelled pointing towards the 12 guys standing in what seemed to be their own little area, with the words behind them reading...'MagCon Tour'.

Stacey caught the attention of one one them, because the next thing I knew...we were being waved at to come over. We made our way over to the boys, along with about 35 other girls (who were also VIP). They all looked at them and greeted them, giving them hugs, taking pictures, calling them beautiful, and so much more. It was adorkable, especially because my sister wouldn't let go of one of them. Stacey and I never did go in the line to meet them. Why? Because we weren't there for the boys, we honestly didn't even know there were gonna be boys.

About 10 minuets of Stacey and I trading funny remarks about funny things (which is childish for our age), one of the really attractive guys came over and greeted...us. We looked so stupid, one, because we got lost in our words because he was hot, and two, because he asked for Stacey's name and she said TASTEY. HOW DO YOU MIX STACEY WITH TASTEY?! I wanted to die with laughter, but I didn't.

"Her name is STACEY NOT TASTEY. But I'm in Liz, short for - " I said right when he cut me off saying "Elizabeth".

"Oh, uh, yea, that's it." I said gently punching him on the shoulder.

Stacey then snapped out of whatever planet she was on and began talking, "so what's your name?" She asked.

"Well I'm Nash, Nash Grier." He said planting a smile on his face.

He and Stacey started small talking when he was interrupted by one of his friends.

"NASH! COME ON, WE'RE GONNA HEAD BACK TO MEET SOME MORE FANS" one of them yelled signaling for him to go.

"OK!" Nash yelled and continued to speak to Stacey once more, "I'm so sorry, but I'll see you in a bit" and gave her a gentle hug.

He walked away and Stacey turned my way. Smiling.

"Well wasn't that cute..." I said in a lovely voice.

"It was, I'm not gonna lie. But I think he was just being nice." Stacey said still with that smile on her face.

"Mhm..." I replied.

About 5 minutes later, all the boys took their spots again and did the meet and greet with the non VIP. Just as the VIP were taken to the front row seats. Now I know why they call it VIP. We were finally seated and we all waited patiently for the other girls. 45 minuets later, everybody was seated and ready to get started.

A teenage looking girl came from behind stage came out along with the 12 boys I saw earlier. The girl began introducing herself, she said her name was Mahogany. Pretty name. She the started to introduce the 12 boys.

From left to right, she called out there names, "Alright, well I'm sure you all know the names of these boys -" then she was cut off by a blond boy.

"ahm, men." He fake coughed into the microphone. Mahogany then continued to say the names.

(Skip to 5 minutes of the show left)

"Ok, ok. Before we close out today, I wanna bring up a special birthday girl." Cameron Dallas said.

He called out saying "is there a girl named Gabby Stevens In the audience?!"

Just as he scanned the crowd. Just about now, Gabby was in complete shock mode, and I was too. How'd they know it was her birthday?!

"HERE SHE IS, THIS IS GABBY STEVENS!" I heard a familiar voice scream, and when I turned to see who it was....it was Taylor. Taylor was the one who notified them. She must have done it during the VIP meet and greet.

"Well come on up here!" Cameron said looking Gabby in the eyes flashing a smile.

As Gabby walked to the stage, I joined her, well because she's my sister and because she was so happy she couldn't even function.

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Gabby....
Happy birthday to you!!"
All the MagCon boys and girl sang along with the crowd.

Gabby was so very happy, she hugged them all and walked back to the crowd, but something weird happened up there with Jack G and I. I just hoped no one else saw.

-- A/N --
OMG WHAT DO U GUYS THINK HAPPENED UP ON STAGE?!?!? Comment what you think. Also make sure to vote , it inspires me to write. And when I put adorkable in the beginning of the chapter...I meant to say that (if any of you were wondering). Hope you liked this chapter. I updated twice in one day!! 😆 only because someone couldn't wait (you know who you are). But thanks for reading, and hope you're having a good day!! 😘😘 wuv u.
--