Chapter 10

*Gabby's POV*

"Thanks for taking us to the mall mom, it was actually pretty fun!" I said, with a huge grin on my face as we pulled into our drive way.

"Yea, it was fun. Thank you Mrs. Kim" Taylor thanked my mom.

"Oh no worries honey. It was nice seeing you two girls have a good time." My mom replied to us both.

"I wonder who's Jeep that is." I commented as we all started getting out of the car, grabbing as many of the bags we could.

"Same." Taylor followed.

As we all walked to the front door and into the house, I noticed Liz sitting on the couch with a boy.

Strange.

The only person that usually comes to our house is Stacey, and now there's a boy here.

Taylor and I just walked over to the kitchen and got some water, pretending that we were really thirsty just to listen to what my mom would say to Liz.

"Hey sweetie." My mom said to Liz, not even noticing the boy that sat on the couch.

"Hey...mom..." Liz said, dragging out her words.

"UH, UM, IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS?!?!?!??!!" I asked Taylor while having my usual fangirl breakdown.

"Yes, yes. Just act cool..." Taylor whispered in my ear, but I could obviously tell she was just as excited as I was.

Jack was just sitting there, taking in this craziness, I wonder if he thought my family was weird.

"Oh, well who is this young man here?" My mom asked walking over to Jack.

"Hi, I'm Jack. I'm Liz's friend..." He said looking my mom in the eye while shaking her hand and smiling.

Taylor and I just disengaged ourselves from their conversation and walked up to my room. I tried so hard not to trip over the stair because i was so so happy.

"I wonder why Jack is here. Maybe he likes your sister..." Taylor said looking at me as we walked into my room.

"He probably does. I mean, he already gave her his number, invited her out, and is at my house." I replied.

"Well we can't be sure, they just met yesterday."

"True."

After Taylor and I tried on some of our new clothes, we decided to take a break for the day.

We walked downstairs to see my mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa sitting at the table talking. I totally forgot they were coming.

"Hey girls..." My grandma said making her way over to Taylor and I.

"Hey Nan, hey Paps, hey Dad." I said to all of them.

"Hey uh mom! Did Liz leave yet?!" I asked with an excited tone.

"Yea, why?"

"Oh, never mind."

I turned back to see Taylor making small talk with my grandma, which I didn't pay any attention to since she's known her most of her life.

"That's nice to here Nan, but I gotta get going home before its dark." Taylor said, clearly ending her conversation with Nan.

Taylor started walking out the door when my Paps said something to her.

"Bye sweetie, it was nice seeing you again." Paps said waving to her.

Followed by my Mother, "See you later Taylor, it was nice having you over today."