Chapter 14

*Liz's POV*

I just got out the shower and I was now drying off. I walked from the bathroom to my bed to get the dress I had bought from Hollister. I put on the black dress {picture} and walked back to the bathroom to apply my makeup and do my hair.

I put on light mascara, added black eyeliner, and lip matching lip stick. Then I curled my hair and put on my jewelry, grabbed my high heals, my hand bag, and my phone off the charger.

After I was done, I took a picture of my outfit in my room, sent it to Stacey, then walked downstairs into the living room and waiting.

From: Stacey💍💘🔐
YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!!!! 😍😍😍

To: Stacey💍💘🔐
Omg thanks, I hope Jack likes it.

From: Stacey💍💘🔐
Don't dress for Jack. Just because you like him doesn't mean you have to base your wardrobe off of his liking.

{^this is actually what my friend said to me one day}

To: Stacey💍💘🔐
THANKS BABE!! 😘😘 LOVE YOU! But I got to go, I'll text you when I get back...

From: Stacey💍💘🔐
Ok, have fun! 💜💜💜

I clicked the home button then went onto Twitter where I'd gained 2,000 followers, now I had about 7,100 followers. The last time I was on Twitter was 4 days ago, I took a break since Jacks fans were causing so much drama.

About 30 minutes later, there was a knock on my door. I didn't know who it could be, I mean Jack is going to meet us there with his parents, so it's probably Taylor. I opened the door and to my surprise, it was Jack.

"Wow! I mean...hey Jack." I said stumbling on my words because he looked so damn good in a tux.

"Hey beautiful." He said looking my up and down, then winking.

"How come you're here? I thought we were meeting up at the restaurant." I asked. "And plus my parents still haven't came from their room and I don't know if they're ready. They told me to be ready at 6:30 pm, yet it's 6:30 now and they're not even done." I stated then Jack chuckled. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"You just look so gorgeous. I just want to wrap you in my arms." He said.

So he did, Jack came close and gave me a hug the made me melt inside.

"Hey Jack." My dad said walking out of the room still not even ready.

Great, Jacks here and he's not even ready.

"Hi Mr. Stevens" Jack said letting go of me and walking over to my dad and shaking his hand.

"Hey Jack" my mom also said coming out of the room, still not ready either.

"Hello Mrs. Stevens." He said as she walked over to her and gave her a friendly hug.

"Well don't you look handsome, and you look beautiful." She said referring to Jack, then me.

"Thanks mom, but how come you're not ready?" I asked.

"Well, you see, while you were at Stacey's, Jack and his parents came over and we all met, we thought since met already we could let the two of you have some alone time." She explained.

"Wow, uh...really?" I said excitedly looking at dad.

"Yes really." My dad smiled and replied.

"Ok, I guess I'll see you later then." I said and quickly hugged my mom and dad then left.

I walked out the front door then I turned around and Jack was still inside. I opened the door and he finished talking to my dad and started walking out.