Chapter 6

*Liz's POV*

"So did he like kiss you or something...?" Brent asked me as Jack and I took our seats outside.

"Uh...um, no..." I said stuttering a bit and taking a quick glance at Jack.

"Ok, who cares if they kissed or not. Let's just get back to playing the game!" Stacey said annoyingly.

That's why she's my best friend, she always had and has my back. And plus she knows that Jack kissed me.

I looked at the fire, trying to forget everything that had happened, just as I heard someone speak.

"Ok, it was Nash's turn. I dare you to kiss Cameron" a girl voice said, I didn't pay any attention to it.

Moments later I got a text on my phone.

From: Jack😘
Should I tell them about what happened?

To: Jack😘
I mean it's up to you, i honestly just don't want anyone to think I'm petty...😖 because we kinda just met today, and kissed.

From: Jack😘
I'd do it again in a heart beat 😏

To: Jack😘
Sure, I thought it was to just keep me from being nervous. 😒

From: Jack😘
That wasn't the complete reason though...

As soon as I looked at Jacks reply, I locked my phone and slid it In my front pocket.

Omg, was Stacey right, did Jack really like me?

Stacey gave me the are you okay look, and I just gave her a smirk and pulled out my phone. I guess she thought I was going to text her, because right when I pulled my phone out she did too. But I wasn't going to text Stacey...I was going to text Jack.

*Jack G's POV*

I honestly didn't know if Liz knew I had an interest in her, but I thought she and everyone else should know before she's someone else's. Just at that moment I got a text from Liz.

From: Liz☺️
So, uh...you'd kiss me again?

I smiled a bit the replied

To: Liz☺️
Anywhere, Anytime!

From: Liz☺️
Ha! Yea right...😂

Moments after I read her message I locked my phone and shoved it in my pocket, just as Liz did too. Then I turned her head and planted a kiss on her lips, right in front of everyone.

"O-M-G!!" Stacey said continuing, "I knew you two kissed!" She said looking at us.

I finally let go of her lips and she looked at me in complete shock.

"Told ya" I mumbled to Liz.

Liz didn't reply, she just kept looking at the fire.

What was she thinking. Was she mad? Did I mess up?

*Liz's POV*

After Jack kissed me, all I could think about was Noah, my ex. He was so nice, sweet, athletic, he was just everything I could ever ask for in a guy. Then he messed it all up and cheated on me. And the feeling I had with Noah was the same, but slightly better, feeling I got with Jack.

"That was adorable..." Cameron stated. I gave a little smirk while looking at the fire.

-- A/N --
I cut this chapter somewhat short because I mostly write at school, and I'm always on my phone writing and everyone's like why are you on ur phone so much, so I'll cut it short for now.
--