Chapter 8

*Liz's POV*

-The next day-

"Liz, Liz...wake up..." I heard someone moan while shaking me lightly.

"Uh...just one more hour mom..." I replied, thinking it was my mom.

"What the hell" a familiar female voice laughed, and continued "I'm not your mom, I'm you baby poo..." The voice said.

"STACEY!" I shouted while jumping out of bed very quickly.

"Uh....uh...what's going on?" I question.

"Nothing. You're safe. You're at home." Stacey said.

"Well something must have happened." I paused to yawn, then quickly continued.

"What happen last night." I asked again, but this time a bit more annoyed than usual.

"Well good morning to you too" She said

"Good Morning" I said impatiently, then I continued, "I hope nothing bad happened last night" I said to Stacey.

Stacey sighed, "you got drunk...".

"WHAT THE HELL! YOU LET ME GET DRUNK?! I GOT DRUNK?! BUT HOW?! WHEN?!" I shouted, asking question after question.

"Well...you weren't the only one. Matt and Jessica did too. And I didn't let you get drunk, you decided to. And you know if I COULD I WOULD have stopped you but you didn't listen!" She commented, looking down at her phone.

"But why?" I mumbled and looked at the ground.

"Don't worry...it wasn't the kind of drunk when you hit on boys and sleep with anyone you see. It was the kind where you drink and then all of a suddenly you're drunk." She stated.

"BUT-HOW?!" I asked getting very annoyed.

"Well Cam asked two people to take a shot, and then you and Matt just got drunk within the first drink." She answered, finally.

"Ok, good. I don't want Jack-" I started to say just before she cut me off.

"JACK, JACK?! WHAT THE HELL LIZ. I'M TELLING YOU HOW YOU GOT DRUNK AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT JACK. WHAT THE FUCK! WHEN DID YOU START CARING ABOUT WHAT BOYS THINK ABOUT YOU?!" She yelled.

"I, I, I don't know. Maybe just yesterday when Jack kissed me...but I'm sorry for making it hard. Thank you for sticking with me and taking me home, and staying with me and -" I was saying before she cut me off again.

"Nah...it's ok. I mean that's what friends are for right? And I'm also sorry for yelling." She apologized while bending down to give me a hug.

"Yep." I replied

"Woah there sista, you really need to freshen up!" She giggled.

"Yea, you're right. Oh! And where's my mom and dad and sister?" I asked.

"Oh, uh, they took Gabby and Taylor to the mall. I told her that it'd be best if we stayed here, but my mom just texted me and told me that I have to be home like right now." Stacey said.

"Ok. Well thank you again and I'll text you." I said as she walked out my room, down the stairs, to the front door.

I followed behind Stacey and locked the from door. Then i started looking for my phone, and after a good 10 minutes..I gave up.

I decided to go up to my room and get dressed, well not technically. I just took a shower, applied some really light mascara, and lip matching lip gloss, and let my hair stay out down, after I brushed it. Then I slid on some sweat pants and a white crop top.

-- A/N --
Outfit shown in the picture above.
--

I went to my kitchen and sat on the white counter as I drank the coffee I prepared for myself. Seconds later there was a knock on my door.

I walked over to unlock and open the door, and I opened it and was shocked who'd came.

"JACK!?" I shouted, confused.

"Yea, what's up?" He asked me, smirking.

"I don't know...you tell me. I'm confused, I don't know what happened last night. And for some reason...I got drunk, along with Matthew?!" I said annoyingly.

"Yea...last night was wild. But are you gonna let me in?" He asked, making me melt inside with that cute little smirk of his.

"So what were you planning to do today?" He asked while making his way to the couch while I went back to my counter and drank my coffee.

"Oh, I was planning on just staying here." I said as I finished up my coffee.

"Boo...you're boring." He moaned.

"Wait, how did you find out where I live?" I asked him.

"Well...you left your phone at Matts house and you have no password...-" he said but then i cut him off.

"So...you...went through my phone for my address?" I asked looking shocked.

"No. Let's not jump to conclusions. I just asked Siri." He said.

"Oh, well thanks." I said.

We just talked about random things and watched a movie and ate popcorn and goofed off. Jack was really nice ... and good looking.

I heard the sound of a flash just as I turned my head to see a smiling Jack on his phone.

"Ugh...I looked horrible right now...delete it..." I complained.

"No, no ya don't. And post." He said.

Just at that moment I got a Twitter notification from Jack. He'd followed me, and posted a pic that said

@jackgilinsky : with the lovely @lizstevens 😍😍 pic.twitter.com/Jsdishajj

Moments later I got hundreds of followers and comments that said

@/missgilinsky : idk who this @lizstevens girl is, but she's hella pretty and I ship it! 💘

"Ship it?" I thought while scrolling down to more

@fxckboygilinsky : mom and dad all the way 😍😄

I stopped after that, I wasn't in the mood, because JACK AND I WERNT A THING, AND PEOPLE THINK WE ARE!

I then tweeted

@lizstevens: @jackgilinsky and i ARE NOT a thing guys...

Right when I tweeted it, Jack got the notification and turned to me and gave me a little kid frown.

Am I something more to him?