Chapter 3

*Stacey's POV*

As Liz and Gabby were coming down from the stage...I saw something strange happen between her and Jack Gilinsky.

"Omg Liz that was so cool! How did they even know it was Gabbys birthday?!" I asked Liz happily.

"Oh, I think Taylor told them during the meet and greet." Liz replied while looking straight into Jack G's eyes.

I leaned over and whispered in Liz's ear and said "I saw what happened up there..."

"OMG YOU DID! I FEEL SO EMBARRASSED!!" Liz squealed, finally taking her eyes off of Jack G.

"It's ok, luckily no one else saw. Just me and Taylor" I commented.

Liz showed a sign of relief as the show closed.

As everyone started to leave, Liz said, "Guys...lets just wait for everyone else to leave, then we'll start going."

"OK! IM STILL IN SHOCK WITH WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!" Taylor yelled.

Was she talking about Gabby getting sung happy birthday, or the thing that happened with Jack and Liz?!

(after everyone left)

*Liz's POV*

"Ok, you guys ready to leave?" I asked.

"Uh....i am but first turn around." My sister demanded as she looked behind me, barely even blinking.

"Ok...I guess -" I said right when I was cut off and turned around by a handsome figure.

"Hi" Jack G said.

I looked at him with a shy smile "hi" I replied.

"So, we're having a camp fire tonight, If you'd like to -" he said just before Stacey cut him off saying,

"oh, of course she can come. She literally has nothing to do tonight"
she said planting a smile on her face.

"You know what, actually I have -" I tried to say but then I was cut off.

"That's great. Um...here, I'll give you my number and we can meet up or something" Jack said coming a bit closer to me.

I could tell something was up, i just didn't know what. Did he like me? Ew, yuck! Why me?!

"Omg he's basically asking her out" Taylor whispered to Gabby behind me as if I couldn't here them.

"I know!! And the funny thing is that she doesn't even know it" Gabby replied to her in the same voice tone.

"Uh, yea. Thanks. Just text me the details" I said in a rush so I could leave.

"Here, let me see your phone, and I'll put my contact in your phone" he said.

I gently handed Jack my phone as he put his contact in

'Jack 😘'

Then he handed me his phone as I put my contact in

'Liz ☺️'

"We'll be standing over here while you two just uh...do whatever" Stacey said as her, Gabby, and Taylor gave Jack and I personal space.

"I never actually did introduce myself" Jack stated.

"Well you can now..." I mumbled while sneaking a smirk.

"Well, I'm Jack Gilinsky. I'm a viner, I also love to sing, make music with my best friend, travel, play basketball, and to entertain" Jack explained looking deep into my eyes.