Chapter 4

*Liz's POV*

We got out the car as I locked it up. I was expecting more people than this. But there were about 5 cars out on the road, including mine.

"Hey Jack!" I called out as he came to the driveway.

"Hey beautiful..." He said to me as he walked over and gave me warm up.

"See I told ya he'd probably like you" Stacey whispered in my ear as Jack unwrapped his arms from around me.

"Shut up Stace" I replied in a friendly manner.

Stacey, Jack G, and I all walked in Matts LARGE home, and went to the backyard where there was a fire, and a bunch of cute boys, some i noticed from the MagCon event. I also saw a few girls, about 3, and one of them I could tell was Mahogany.

"HEY!!!!" Nash called out while rushing over to Stacey and I, giving Stacey a big hug.

When Nash finally let go I whispered "well, someone seems interested." Stacey pushed me a bit, causing me to fall backwards.

Luckily I was caught by someone. Oh, it was Jack.

"Thanks!" I said in a relieved voice.

"No problem" Jack replied.

"But I wanna introduce you to everyone, is that alright?" He asked kindly while managing to whisper.

"Sure" I said.

"Ok....everyone, this is my friend Liz. I invited her to come, along with her best friend Stacey. Liz, Stacey, this is Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Taylor, Matthew, Shawn, Brent, Sammy, Skate, Aaron, Mahogany, Jessica, Andrea , Jack Johnson, and Me!" He said loud and clearly so every one could hear.

I could tell from that moment, that tonight was gonna be a wild night.

-- A/N --
Story for such a short chapter. I know some of the boys are not in MagCon I just added them so there could be more people. But the reason this chapter is so short is because today (Saturday) my friend is sleeping over and I don't wanna seem rude just writing, and also because tomorrow we are having a family day, so I won't have any other time to update. But...the next chapter will be lengthy. 😊 AND THANKS FOR 80+ reads!! Maybe I can get 100 before the week ends. But comment/vote, it inspires me to write. Hope you like the story , and you're having a good day! 😆 love you 😘😘
--