Chapter 13

*Liz's POV*

After Jack left, I straighten some more things up, then my mom, dad, and sister came back home.

"Hey sweet cakes..." My mom said coming through the front door.

"Hey mom, dad, and Gabby" I said smiling really big.

"Hey honey..." My dad said coming over to me and giving me one of his famous hugs.

"Hey dad." I said while hugging him.

"Well hello my dear sister!" I said running over to Gabby giving her the tightest hug.

"Someone seems happy today!"
She replied.

"You know what! I am! I'm really happy. Happy to be with such an amazing family, nice home, everything is just so amazing! Isn't it DAD!?" I said turning and looking at my dad.

"Yep it sure is honey." He replied while giving a little laugh and heading to his 'Man Cave'.

Gabby went up to her room, and I just walked over to the bar stool and went on my phone.

"What was that all about?" My mom asked.

"What all about?" I asked, pretending to not know what she was talking about.

"That thing with you sucking up to your dad. Come on Liz. I know you too well. What's going on?"

DANG IT, SHE FIGURED OUT!

"Well uh...I, uh..."

"Yep I'm listening"

"Well... I'm really into Jack, and dad seemed to, uh, not like him." I said nervously.

My mom widened her eyes then giggled as if she was hiding something, "no honey it's not that he doesn't like him."

I mean, how would she know that?

"Do you like him?"

"I mean, he's not that bad of a guy. He looks decent, he's respectful. I'd just like to earn a little trust with him."

"So you'd like to meet him?" I asked too excitedly, almost falling off of the bar stool.

"I mean, yea sure. Yea, yea! That's a great idea."

"Yay! Should I tell Jack?!" I said pulling out my phone.

"Well we should tell your father first."

"Ok, I'll go get him."

"No it's fine...PETE!! PETE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU, YOU COME TO GABBY!" She yelled across the large house, I let out a giggle as she yelled.

"Ok! Coming!" Gabby yelled.

"Alright honey, one second!" My dad replied.

In about 5 minutes we all were at the table, then my mom said, "hey call Jack or FaceTime him...I'd like to speak with him and his parents."

"Uh..ok. I guess I'll just FaceTime him." I pulled out my phone and pressed the FaceTime app and clicked on Jacks contact 'Jack😘' and after two FaceTime rings he answered.

"Hey Jack." I smiled, because he had no shirt on.

"Hey Cutie. What's up?"

I giggled as I felt stares, "uh, my mom and dad want to speak with you and your mom and dad."

"Oh, yea sure. Just give me five minutes and I'll call you back."

"Ok."

Then I ended the call.