So Not Cliche 10

Wow oh wow please forgive me for I have sinned and not updated in forever.

I'm really sorry, I just have been super duper busy and am trying to fit in all of my friends in my last two weeks of summer. BUT HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER CAUSE YEAH ILY ALL

Oi typos

After the kissing incident, things seemed like they were normal but there was this tension between you and Yukine. You were especially sad that he called the kiss "probably nothing." I mean he did say probably but it still doesn't help. So after a week of many awkward hours and planning, the school festival was in order. Today, Saturday, the festival will be held throughout the whole day. Your class was doing a crepe house and you weren't required to cook, therefore letting you hang out with friends.

Except, Hiyori and Mayu were glaring each other down with Yato in the middle. You were being majorly ignored. You let out a sigh as you trail behind them, looking at the booths.

"[L/N]!" You hear a male voice call out. You turn around to see Daichi jogging up to you and you almost die of laughter.

He was wearing a classic maids dress, his hair in tiny two pigtails on the top of his head.

"Hey Tsurimi. I totally forgot you were doing a genderbend maid cafe." You laugh more, wiping your eyes. He seemed unashamed, which was even more funny.

"Like my dress? Doesn't it fit me so well?" He poses and you snort. "The festival is amazing! I'm really impressed by your organizing skills." He praises you, making you slightly embarrassed.

"Thank you. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Is there anything you need, Tsurimi?"

"Please, call me Daichi. May I call you [F/N]?" You nod. "There isn't anything I need. I just wanted to hang out with you is all." He shrugs and you shrug as well.

"Alright then. Are we going to stop by your class booth? I'd like to see you in action." You try not to burst out in laughter again.

"We are. Shall we go, Miss [Y/N]?" He asks in a fancy voice. You nod with a smile.

"We shall." You take his elbow as he leads you past students, talking the whole way. But you couldn't stop thinking about Yukine. Did you do something wrong? Does he not like you? You try to keep your face neutral. You don't want anyone asking what's wrong and you having to discuss it.

You get to Daichi's classroom and he seats you down. You order some black tea/coffee/soda [whatever y'all want] and look around. You see Yukine sitting at a table with a red haired girl and he catches your eye. He lights up before going over to you.

"Hey [Y/N]! We did a good job on the festival, eh?" He grins and you nod in agreement.

"Hey Yukine, can we talk-" Daichi sets your drink down before glancing at Yukine.

"You're that second year, correct?" He asks with a tiny smile. You glance between the two with confused eyes. You don't want to get ahead of yourself but does Daichi maybe like you? You barely know each other! The paint scene better not happen again or I will curse every man alive and go live with nature.

"I am. And you're Tsurimi. What are doing with [Y/N] here?" Yukine asks, his eyes narrowing. You stand up with a huff.

"You two are ridiculous." You mumble and grab Daichi's wrist, pulling him along. "I don't have time for your confusing actions Yukine." You say to the blonde softly before leaving the room, Daichi in tow.

"Woah! [Y/N], are you okay?" You didn't realize you were crying until Daichi said something. You curse st yourself and wipe at your eyes, sniffing.

"I'm fine." You say roughly, looking away. Daichi sighs gently and pats your shoulder.

"I see the way you look at him. I've gotten told it's the way I look at Mayu. Sadly, though, it's a unrequited crush."

You pause. "Mayu? You like Mayu?" You ask and laugh loudly. "All this time I thought you were trying to get with me and I was so confused." He gives you a confused face then an understanding one.

"I can see why I may have confused you. No no. I like Mayu and I saw how close you were with her so I thought I might befriend you. Not for selfish reasons! Well not all for selfish reasons." I smiles. "You seemed like a really nice and cool person. Seems as though I was correct." You let out a relieved sigh and rub your eyes.

"I don't know what to do, Daichi." You whisper and begin telling him everything. He listens intently before twisting his lips in thought.

"Honestly, as cliche as this'll be, tell him your feelings. Its-" he stops. "Just tell him your feelings."

You nod. "O-Okay. I'll try but what about you? Why don't you tell Mayu how you feel?" He gives you a sad half smile.

"Because if I told her right now, she would only like me because someone likes her. It wouldn't be mutual. That's why I'm trying to get her to like me before I confess." You rustle his hair.

"What a trooper. I feel kind of bad for you. I've seen how Yato, Hiyori and Mayu are around each other but it's obvious how Yato feels." You were sure he had feelings for Hiyori... not Mayu. Daichi nods with a shrug.

"I've seen it as well but I won't give up. I've liked her for about a year now so there's no turning back." He grins at you and pats your head. "Now go. Go tell Yukine how you feel."

You blush and nod, jogging away from Daichi to go find Yukine.

-

I updated yay~ and y'all are going to confess to Yukine c; I don't know if I'll end the book soon or keep cliche crap going.

As always, thanks for reading and supporting me! Ily all

Ilyana