Chapter 58

A/N: new characters ahead! Woo. Enjoy and dont forget to vote & comment please! Love ya :)

Calum's POV

"What are we gonna do now?" I look at Ashton who just sat down across me.

Ashton took a deep breath before looking at me.

"Cal, we gotta finish this shit with Allie." Ashton tells me.

"I know that." I say. "I want it to end too before they get Summer from me."

"Everything is hard and complicated right now." Michael sighed.

I can see where Michael is coming from. Hero died, Luke is on a trauma. We lost our two strong brothers and it's really hard to move without them. But then, what can we do? Allie and Liam keeps on moving against us, they even took our friend, Louis. I just hope we rescue Louis soon before they kill him.

"I think we should call them for help." Ashton says.

"Who?" I asked.

"The Hustlers." Ashton smirked and I did the same when I realized that he is referring to our close friends; Jack, Alex, Rian and Zack.

"I like that." I grinned.

The Hustlers are our mafia friends from Baltimore in Maryland, USA. We met them when we stayed there for like 2 or 3 months before because of mafia deals. Well, we met them on a bar and we got along easily, resulting of a good friendship. They know how to use guns and drive fast as well, we used to have car racing while we were in Baltimore.

Ashton pulled out his phone and made a call to the guys. After a few minutes on the phone, Ashton gave me a sheepish smile, and I know what it means.

"They're driving here tonight." Ashton grinned.

"Wonderful." I say.

And I kinda hope that nothing goes wrong this time. I just really want this war to end, I never thought that it will lead to situation like this. It's just one fuck in Brazil then everything went crazy after that, fake shit, pretending, and killings. Something that I never imagined would happen to me, to us.

Harry's POV (oh wow this is the first I think? Lol)

I looked at Louis who looks beaten up a bit. He has some wounds and bruises on his face and some on his arms.

"What the hell, Louis?" I squint at my friend. "But, why? Hero is our friend!" I yelled at him.

"Are reasons important anymore?" Louis tells me. "What's the plan, Allie?" He turned to Allie.

"Fuck you!" I cussed.

"Will you ever shut up, Harry?" Allie squints as me.

Allie turned back to Louis and they began to talk. I feel nervous of what can happen. I can't let them harm, or even touch Summer. It's not because I'm afraid of Calum can do to me, but it's because Summer is my friend and she has Calum's baby, I can't let anything happen to her.

"Let Summer go!" I yelled and Allie, Liam and Louis looked at me.

"That won't happen." Allie says as she walks to us. "Now, listen, Harry Edward." She says with a taunting voice as she grips tight on my hair and pulled my head back. "You are gonna listen to what we say or Summer," she paused and look at Summer for a second before looking back at me. "Will die." She continued. "We don't want that, don't we?" Allie let go of my hair and kinda threw my head back.

I looked at Summer who is obviously scared right now. This is not good for her, I don't have a choice but to follow their orders.

"Don't worry, Harry." Allie says as she walks beside Summer. "We'll take good care of Summer." She grinned as she level down so they are face to face.