Chapter 47

A/N: media for Calum and Ariana. They are so cute aww. Enjoy the chapter :)

Luke's POV

After some stressing discussion with my brothers about that shitty P.A.L.S, I headed at the rooftop with a cold beer bottle on my hand. The night is calm and the wind is cold. I just cant believe that there are some people who is after on Michael just to kill him. This mind game is driving me crazy, I really don't know who their real target is. Is it us or Summer? Or both?

"Hey, Luke." Someone called me and I turn to see Calum and Ashton approaching.

"What are you thinking, Lukey?" Ashton asked me.

"A lot of things." I say before drinking up.

We sat down on the poolside with our legs on the water.

"A lot has happened since Allie, Justin, Niall and Liam came here to New York." I say. "It's chaos." I shook my head sidewards.

"Yeah." Calum agreed. "They basically just ruined my life."

"Hey, Niall saved me in case you guys forgot." Ashton speaks up.

"We know that, Ash." Calum says. "And we are grateful for that."

"Yeah." I agreed. "Even though he tried to kill Mikey before."

"That was the past, Luke." Ashton says. "Atleast he made something to make up for us."

"Cal, I think you and Summer needs to go out in New York for a while." I tell Calum. "Just until we find out who those people are."

"I can't leave you, guys." Calum protested.

"You can't risk Summer's life, Cal." I say. "Especially now that you guys are having a baby."

"And, Cal, we will be okay." Ashton says.

"But, guys--"

"Look, Cal," I say, cutting my brother off. "We have no idea who those people are, they might be anywhere around, so it's better if you and Summer leave for a while."

"I agree with Luke, Cal." Ashton says. "This is just for a while."

"Well, fine fine." Calum says. "We'll leave soon."

"Go to Australia for a while." I say and Calum nods.

"I'll back on my room." Calum says. "Thanks, guys."

Calum left me and Ashton here at the rooftop, still with beers on our side.

"Ashton," I call my brother and he looked at me.

"Hmm?"

"I don't feel good about this."

"Neither do I, Luke." Ashton says. "Good thing you suggested for Cal and Summer to leave for a while."

"We can't risk her life, Ash." I say. "We know how such things affects Calum when it comes to Summer."

"Do you think Justin is behind this?" Ashton asked.

"I really don't know, Ash." I sighed. "If this is one of his mind games, he's doing good."

Justin's POV

It's been days since I land foot here in Canada. The weather is a bit hot today, I am sitting at a bench here in the park with my sister, Jazzy, who is playing at the swing set with other kids.

And it's only been days and I already miss Summer, on how is she doing and her baby. I bet by now that Calum already knows that it is his baby and not mine.