Chapter 28

Luke's POV

The fact that Summer is with Justin is worrying me. What if he does something to her? I know Calum should be focusing with Allie and not with Summer. But, what the fuck? Her life might be at stake in here.

Harry and I headed back at the mansion to tell my brothers about Justin poisoning Summer's head against us.

"What do you mean she's with Justin?" Hero asked.

"Didn't you hear what I just said, Hero?" I asked him, a bit annoyed.

"He even calls him her friend." Harry says. "And she already knows that I am one of you guys."

"Looks like we need to ask Louis to watch over Summer." Hero suggested.

"Why is Justin here?" Ashton asked.

"One thing is for sure." I say. "He is up to something and we can't let that happen."

"We should talk to Summer." Michael says.

"I doubt that she'll listen to us." I say. "I don't think that she trusts us anymore after what happened." I say.

"She is just hurting as of now." Ashton says.

"But we need to focus on protecting her against Justin and Niall and all the other rivals that may come after her." Harry said.

"Yeah." Michael agreed. "We made a promise to Calum."

My head started to hurt with all the commotions of Justin being here and the upcoming deals and shit. I have no problems with the deals because everything is all set and polished. I am just worried about Summer. Yeah, Calum may be with Allie, but we all know who he really loves and who he really wants to be with.

"Tell Louis to watch over Summer." I tell Harry and he nodded.

"God, this is exhausting." Michael whined.

I headed up in the kitchen to grab a cold beer before heading up at the rooftop. Cool wind hits my face as I step foot outside. The sky is starry and the surroundings is peaceful. I took a gulp of my beer before sitting down at a lounge chair.

Why do complicated things have to happen to my brother? I mean, all he did is to be a good man in everything he do. The mafia society, being a man for his girl, he sucks in school but whatever. He doesn't deserve being with someone who we know that he can never love. But the thought of him and Allie having a baby soon makes me happy for him at some point.

"Luke?"

I turn to see Michael with his faded hair color walking to me.

"Yeah, Mike?"

"You okay?" He asks as he sits at the vacant lounge chair beside me.

"I'm exhausted."

"I miss Calum." Michael says.

"I hate Calum." I say then Michael glared at me. "Just kidding." I grinned.

Michael reached for the beer at my hand and I gave it to him, he sighed before taking a drink.

"Are you exhausted too?" I raised a brow at him.

"A bit." Michael answers. "The thought of Niall and Justin being Summer's friends is driving me crazy."

"We can't blame her." I say. "She doesn't know anything. And she's probably not gonna listen to us."

"I hope Calum is here." Michael says sadly.

"Me too, Mike." I say. "Me too."

Summer's POV

Jason just left the house and I am currently cleaning the little mess in the living room. It was fun hanging out with him and he's kind enough to pay for the pizza bill. I headed up in my room for a bath. My body shivered as the cold water hits me. I closed my eyes as I let the water flow down in my head.