Chapter 18

A/N: Media for Allie on the side. Enjoy reading! Comments and votes, yeah? Loveya :)

Michael's POV

I am walking in the hallway when I saw Calum walking in my way in a not so good mood.

"Hey, Calum." I call him when we're almost close and he stopped at his tracks and just looked at me. "What's wrong?"

"She's here."

"Who?" I asked in confusion.

"Allie."

"Allie, who?" I raised a brow at him.

"That nurse from Brazil." And it surprised me.

"What is she doing here?"

"Trying to annoy me, I guess."

Silence filled in our conversation. But the noise of the hallway is still up. Allie being here confuses me, so is Calum. And I know that this is a bad thing, especially if she will run around after Calum. I am concerned with Summer if she crosses path with Allie, this could be chaos.

"I gotta go find Summer." Calum says.

"My next class is with her." I tell him. "Come on." And we walked going to that class I share with Summer and Niall.

We entered the room and saw Summer in her desk, reading her book.

"Hey, Summer." Michael greeted as we make our way to her.

Summer lifted up her head and smiled at us. "Hey."

"Good thing you came out of your room, Calum." She smiled at me.

"I need some air." I tell her. Michael went to his desk and left us alone.

Calum's POV

"I don't think you have a class in here, Cal." Summer tells me.

"Yeah, I just needed to see you."

"We're together last night, Cal." Summer laughs a little.

"I know. I just want to."

I pulled her up from her seat and hugged her. Then I feel all the eyes in the room staring at us, even Michael.

"Hey." Summer chuckled as she pulls from the hug and smiled at me.

"I love you." I tell her and her eyes widened in shock and the people around us started cooing.

"I-I love you too, Cal." Summer finally said and I smiled in response.

"See you later then." I say before kissing her in the cheek and leave the room.

Summer's POV

I watched Calum disappear from the door of our room. He left me standing in the room, still in shock with what just happened.

"Now that's something I don't see everyday." Michael's voice took me back in my senses.

"Stop it, Mikey." I blushed as I sit on my chair.

Michael glanced past by me and saw that he looked at Niall's desk.

"Looks like Niall is out for the day huh?" Michael said as he recline on his chair.

"He might be late."

The class started and there is no sign of Niall. I wonder where he is, he never missed class, this is the first. After the first class, Michael walked me to my second class before going to his next class. 

I entered the room and notice a new face in the class. She has this beautiful bit dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and beautiful face.

I walked to her to greet her since I noticed that no one is talking to her but some are looking at her.