Chapter 23

Niall's POV

Justin and I stopped walking at the end of the hallway. I looked at him as he gives me a playful grin. This guy is crazy as fuck, then I remembered how cunning he is and can be. He is simply dangerous.

"What are you doing, Justin?" I ask him.

"Starting the steps of the plan that we made." Justin smirked.

"Why are you including Summer?"

"It's the best way, Niall." He answers. "Use your enemy's soft spot." He says before leaving me alone in the end of the hallway.

If something happens to Summer because of me, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. She's been nothing but a good friend to me and Allie.

I decided to go back in our apartment to have some time to think. I opened the door and my sight went straight to Liam who is sitting at the couch.

"You're home early?" Liam questioned as I lock the door.

"Justin Drew is in NYU." I say and he was surprised.

"Seems like he's really serious about the plan you guys made."

I ignored Liam and headed straight at the room.

I took a deep breath as I sit on my bed. I let myself fall back in the bed and stare at ceiling before covering my face with my hands for a while.

Calum's POV

Allie and I arrived at mansion, and the first person we see in the house is Hero.

"Hey, Cal." Hero greeted then he looks at Allie, a bit confused.

Hero has no idea who Allie is, it's just the four of us who knows her and the story.

"Who is your friend?" Hero asks me.

"Hi, I'm Allie." Allie introduced her self with a smile.

"Hero." He replied flatly but I can see that he is a bit confused about me being with other girl here in the house.

I walked Allie into the living room with Hero behind us. Hero's presence is making me feel more nervous, I wonder what will our eldest brother will say if we tell them the news. I let Allie to sit down in the couch as I go to Hero in the other room.

"What's up, Cal?" Hero asks.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" He questioned.

"There is some news later." I say. "Let's wait for our brothers to be home."

"Who is she?"

"She's Allie."

"Allie?"

"God, Hero, can you stop?" I whined.

"You better not mess up this time, Cal." Hero warned me before he walks away and I gulped.

I am really fucked.

It is almost 6pm when Michael and Luke arrived at the mansion. The four of us, me, Allie, Luke and Michael are gathered here in the living room. Hero doesn't want to go down yet without Ashton.

"I can't believe you are here." Luke says as he looks at Allie.

"Luke, stop it." Michael tells Luke. "I'm sorry about that." Michael turns to Allie.

"You know, I am not that bad." Allie says.

"We never said that you're bad." Luke defends.

"You make me feel like it since we were in Brazil." Allie defends.