Chapter 57

A/N: this might get long guys so I hope you take time to read. Enjoy and dont forget to vote and comment down what ya think :)

Calum's POV

"Why did you call me in?" Harry asks as he enters the game room in this mafia house.

"Allie has Louis." I say. "We need everyone to rescue Louis."

"What?!" Harry exclaims. "Holy shit."

"We are on war now, Harry." I say. "And we gotta win."

"I agree." Harry tells me. "So are we like gonna settle the time and place of the fight?"

"Yes." I answer. "We gotta make a good plan since Luke is on a trauma and won't talk or respond to anyone."

"Hero and Luke's incident is so tragic." Harry frowned.

"That's why we need to win over them." I say. "For my brothers, my family and for the group."

"We can win this, Cal."

Harry and I headed out of the mafia house and went to NYMH. We entered the room to see Mom and Summer placing some foods on the table.

"Hey, honey." Mom smiled when she saw me.

"Hey." Summer smiled as well.

"Hey Mom, hey angel." I say, walking to them.

"Hi Mrs. Wayland, hi Summer." Harry greeted.

"Long time no see, Harry." Summer smiled at him.

"Yeah." Harry chuckled.

"Where is Ash and Mike?" I ask them.

"They went home to get some rest." Mom answers. "And I think they will file some school forms at NYU."

"Are they including my papers?" I ask, having no idea what those papers are for.

"Yeah they will." Summer answered. "I fixed your papers and asked Michael to file it for you."

"Aw, thanks angel." I say.

"You're a lazy shit, you know that?" Summer rolled her eyes on me before turning her back on me.

I looked at Harry with a "wtf expression" on my face and he just shrugged his shoulders. Girls are really weird sometimes.

Later on, Mom decided to leave to attend some business meeting on one of our chain hotels. I can feel some intense shit on my chest as I try to find a good timing to tell Summer what we are all gonna do, the fight and shit to finally end Allie and Liam's plans against us.

"You look bothered." Summer's sweet voice rang my ears and my heart started to race as I turn to her. "Are you okay, Cal?"

"Yeah." I sighed before leaning side to her, resting my head on her shoulder. "Just exhausted, angel."

I closed my eyes as I try to get some sleep or nap. Or maybe I am just trying to avoid opening the topic to Summer. But, I know I have to do it. Luke is not on the condition to speak up for me, and it sucks that my brother who is strong when it comes to saying things have fallen into this deep shit of life.

Summer's POV

Calum is being weird lately. Seems like he is always thinking about stuff. I know everything is crazy and not good right now, but I hope he tells me what is bothering him. I want him to know that he can tell me anything.

"Summer?" Harry called me and I lifted my head up.

"Yeah?"

"Congrats on the baby." Harry smiled. "And sorry about before."