Drugs, and running away

Maddi's pov
I get up to get dressed for school.

I haven't talked to Ariana in days, or weeks...

2 weeks ago was the days she's been acting weird.

Like she is nervous all the time, sad, wanna cuss everyone out.

I haven't seen her and Slade hang out, maybe they broke up, I really need to talk to her. With pink also.

I pink and ask her to come talk to Ariana with me, she's on her way.
----
Ariana's pov
I don't want to do anything, 2 weeks ago was the day slade gave me that note, I blew up on him, and I cut myself.

Ever since that day, I've cut myself everyday. I can't help it it makes me feel less sad for about 10 minutes and pass out. But when I wake back up I feel sad, angry, mixed feelings all over again

I hear a knock on my door, come in!

I see pink and Maddi walk in

I roll my eyes and turn away from them still under cover.

We wanna talk to you. Pink says.

What do y'all want? I ask looking at them

What has been going on with you Ariana? I hear Maddi ask getting to the point.

Yall would know if you were there for me like real friends should be.

We are and have been there for you, Ariana! Pink says.

I jump up from my bed,
No if yall were there for me I would probably not be going through what I'm going through right now! Yall were not here for me with what happened with Slade, y'all were not there for me when all I've felt like doing is dying! Should I keep going? They don't reply.

That's what I thought, now get the hell out! I yell.

I see Maddi looking down at something on me, she grabs my arm

What the hell Ariana! She yells

What? I ask snatching my arm away

You have been cutting again! Haven't you? She says her eyes tearing up.

That's none if your damn business, I say pushing them both out.

**
Yeah, how much? I ask

$160 for 2 bags. He says

Damn. I'm outta money

Well then no weed for you. He says

Okay fine, just meet me in the woods in 30 minutes I'll have the money.

Altight bye. He says hanging up.

I look downstairs for my mom but she's not down there, so I'm guessing she's in a meeting.

I walk in her room and go to the safe, I unlock it and take $200 and I take it and run.

**
There's your money now give me my weed.

He passes it to me and we tell each other bye.

I take out what I need to roll it with and I smoke it, getting high.

I know I shouldn't be doing this but it makes me feel amazing. It takes all my pain and sadness away. I

I put it up and I just start crying after it wears off somewhat and after crying for about 10 minutes I walk outta the woods (which is in my backyard) and I spray down with perfume and walk to the house.

I come in and look around for anyone in the house. I see nobody but the kids in their rooms.

I shrug and walk up to my room and when I get in there I see, my mom, Maddi, and Pink sitting on my bed.

What's going on? I ask

I was wondering the same thing. My mom says looking like she's about to cry.

Um? I say confused

My mom holds up the pain killers and razor blade.

And? I ask not caring

And!? Why are you doing this! My mom says crying along with Maddi and Pink.

Because I like the way it takes my pain away and the pain killers knock me out.

Cutting yourself doesn't take pain away, it causes pain! My mom yells.

Not to me! It takes my pain away from all this shit! You, fake friends, fake people! I yell.

Oh yeah let's not forget you've been smoking! My mom yells crying

How do you know that? I ask Madly.

She doesn't say anything and the only two people who know I smoke weed is slade and Maddi

I look at Maddi, you bitch!

Look at you Ariana! Your eyes are red as hell, your obviously high! I had to tell her! And look at your arms, she says pulling my sleeves up.

You know what? FUCK ALL YALL BITCHES! I yell while packing a bunch of shit in a big bag.

Where are you going to? My mom Asks me.

Somewhere mom, somewhere, where y'all aren't! I yell storming out the door.
**
I pull over at Jake's house.
I storm in and instantly drop my stuff and I hug him very tightly crying.