Makeups, and moving ins

Arianas pov

I walk in in the house with a towel around me soaking wet..

My mom looked and me strangely and asked why was I wet.
Um let's see
- because some annoying boy basically made me go to the skating rink and beach with him, then he made me pay my own money and he threw me in a freezing cold beach and took me home.-
I fell.. I replied not sure what to say
Fell where? She asked confused at my answer.
Um, I just fell okay stop questioning me mom.
I'm not even gonna ask next time, she replied and continued on her laptop.
I ran upstairs and went to take a shower, once I got out I changed into my long sleeve heart gown, and got a book then went to my window bed and I stared at the dark sky and now with rain, and then I started reading listening, to the rain and thunder.
After reading Judy Blume
For about an hour I checked the time and it was about 11:30pm and I usually go to bed around 10:30..
I knew since my mother was so strict at times I would get in trouble, I know I'm almost 18 but if you had my mom, you would understand.
I put my book back on my book shelf and went to get a late night snack because I only ate breakfast and lunch.
I fixed a bowl of cereal and I heard something like footsteps, I got kinda freaked out and looked up to see my mother....
What are you doing, Ariana? She questioned looking a little mad.
Eating, what does it look like? I questioned getting a small attitude.
Loose the attitude, she said back with a serious look
Yes mam, is all I said back.
And you know you were supposed to be in bed 2 hours ago! She whisper/yelled.
Yes mam ... I was just hungry. I whispered
Hurry up and eat, and I suggest you get up in the morning, because your not being late or cutting like you were in private school! She whispered but yelled again.
I didn't even reply.
Plus that was not my fault it was a jerks fault named Jacob
I finish my cereal and I put the bowl in the sink, then I walk upstairs and brush my teeth and lay down.
I roll over to look at the time
12:05am and then I fall asleep.

**
7:00am
I turn off my alarm and I was sleepy because I went to bed later then usual.
I roll back over and whisper, 5 more minutes.
Nope your getting up now, should have went to bed when you were supposed to, I hear a voice say.
I look over my shoulder to see of course, my mom.
Fine, I mumble as I sit up.
She leaves outta my room and I walk to my closet.
I pick out,
A black short sleeve with white chevron in the back of it, with light blue ripped high waisted skinny jeans, and black and white vans.
I tuck my shirt into my jeans considering that they are high waisted.
I curl my hair and do my usual makeup.
I put on deodorant, and perfume and grab my bag and keys then walk downstairs.
I grab a cinnamon roll and I make me some coffee, I look around the table to see everybody looking at me
What? I ask my mouth full of food.
Don't talk with your mouth full! My mom hardly shouted.
I roll my eyes and I tell everyone bye.
Gosh I dread school today, I'm just gonna try to avoid everyone today besides teachers.

**
I walk into class on time and I take out my language book and wait for class to begin.
I hear Haley of course flirting with slade, but slade seems to be trying to get away from her crazy ass.
I roll my eyes as the bell rings for class to start, I see Pink, and Maddi walk in.
I hardly even look at either of them, and all of a sudden I see Maddi and Pink lay a note on my desk.
I read Maddi note first,

Ariana, I know you are probably very pissed at me and most likely never want to see me again, well your wish is coming true.
My parents decided it's time for a change, they think I'm being rebellious because of certain people I've been hanging around and I'm sure you know the jocks...
I'm sorry for what I said, I thought about it and had a talk with Pink about what you about were just taking up for them because we don't want them messing with us..
Well you were right and we were wrong and I'm sorry.
Will you please just sit with me an pink at lunch so we could talk about this?

I feel my heart sink, not because I felt bad for what I said cause believe me, I don't. Because she's moving!
I then started reading pinks

Dear my friend,
I completely understand if your mad at me, but I'm so sorry I realized you were right! Come sit with me and Maddi at lunch so we can talk about this and sort it out.

I put my notes in my purse and began to write down my notes and homework pages.

**
The bell rings for lunch and I walk alone until somebody grabs my arm pulling me to the side of the lunch room but outside.
It was Haley....
Look bitch, I know you hung out with bae yesterday and don't you dare go near him, if you do I'll make your life a living hell! She yelled.
So I've been told, I say laughing walking away as I hear her yell out, IM SERIOUS!
I ignore her and fix my lunch and sit down at the table with the pink haired girl and black haired girl.
We sat in silence until I broke it..
Where are you moving? I ask Maddi, getting right to the point.
Um, Hawii... she says.
Hawii? I ask shocked.
Yeah.. maddi says not even looking at me.
Look I leave Thursday, which is in 2 days and I'm not gonna leave with us being mad at each other.
Maddi says.
I'm sorry to, pink says.

**
Now that I've made up with them two I'm fine..
Maddi had to leave school early for packing.
As I was writing notes I felt my phone vibrate, I checked it trying to hide it from the teacher seeing.

I'm having to move early, my mom is driving us to the airport in an hour.
- Maddi

I look at the time and school don't end until 2 hours, I text my mom to come get me early.

**
I run up and knock on mads door.
She opens it and I come in.

I can't believe this.. maddi says.
Neither can I! It would be cool if you could live we with me in a guest bedroom... I say
She looks up with a big smile, maybe I can.
We run down stairs and immediately start begging her mom, and we all talk about it with my mom on speaker talking with us for about an hour.

Well it's official Maddi lives with me now!