Day with slade

I walk past the guards at the gate ignoring them asking why I was home early from school. My mood changed from angry to sad and as soon as I got to the door step I fell on purpose and starting crying from what just happened I decided to just go for a walk. I walked to the ice cream shop and just the person I wanted to see....

I tried to avoid him seeing me, but that didn't work.
Hey geek! I turned around slowly, hey bitch....
Harsh much? He says
Don't get me started on people being harsh because you are beyond harsh bud.
I'm not that bad, He smirked

Your right, your a terrible person, bye now.
Before I could walk off he grabbed my arm, look I'm sorry I know I was a jerk but I didn't mean it, okay?
You expect me to forgive you that quick? Bye buddy.......
He grabbed my arm once more, wanna go somewhere he asked smiling? Ugh, your.not gonna leave me alone are you? Nope, he replied.
Fine, where to? You'll see when we get there geek let's go. I rolled my eyes and followed him. We rode in silence but he broke it, so geek tell me about yourself.
Why? I ask
Because I wanna get to know you, may grow on ya.
Ha you got jokes when you have a Whore in your lap everyday at lunch.

We don't have a thing I just tolerate her, she's really annoying though.

WOW what a gentlemen, I giggle, he laughs to

But that really isn't nice for real slade!

Well She's so clingy and mean to people I can't date people like that.

Really? Your mean to people you basically are the reason I went home and cried my eyes out, you caused it, and did you skip the rest of school to?

I made you cry? He asked looking kinda worried

Somewhat, I shrug my shoulders. .

Slades pov

To be honest I kinda felt bad for making a girl cry... no matter if I was the reason or not.
Buy I don't appreciate her saying I'm mean to people, I know I'm sexy, people can't resist this but I'm not mean to everybody so yeah...

Arianas pov

What cha thinking about bud? I ask interrupting his thoughts. Oh nothing he replys. Were here he says
I look up to see a big building.. a club? I ask not sure where we are.
No geek, skating rink
No I can't skate!
Your gonna learn today he says smirking, oh and your paying your on way in he says.
Thanks, I mumble. ..
We get in and rent our skates and me and him our trying to skate for about 3 hours. dying from laughter, falling 10000 times, pulling hair, hurting our asses, it was actually pretty fun I admit to him. He says, Yeah everything is fun with me, and I know something that would be even more fun, he winks. No just no, I laugh.

My house is that way, where are we going? I ask slade.
You'll see, geek. He replys.
You keep saying that, I roll my eyes. About 10 minutes later he says we ate here.
I look around to find the beach. Its beautiful I say!
Just like someone I'm looking at, he smiles at me.
Oh really? Don't get all mushy on my bud, I laugh running, BEAT YOU THERE BUD!
Not on my watch geek!
He runs after me and picks me up over his shoulder and throws me in the cold water also considering its winter!
I scream, but laugh and I pull him in with me.
**
Can't believe you did that slade I say on my way home.
Don't say you didn't love it he says smiling at me.
I smile back
Do I like him? NO NO NO . Don't think like that Ariana

Ariana, Ariana, Ariana.... ARIANA!

huh? I ask

Damn girl been trying to get your attention for a while now, we're on your street, goodbye.

Oh yeah, right, bye thanks I had fun, I smile and he smiles back