New school!

Me and Maddi arrive at school and she walks me to the front office.
They already knew I was coming so they already had my classes printed out.
They handed it to me:

1St- language 8-9
2Nd- reading 9-10
3rd- drama (acting) 10-11
4th- civics/ lunch 11-12
5th- science 12-1
6th- math 1-2
7th- physical ed 2-3

Maddi scans over it and we have all classes together except 3rd I have an extra math class, bc I'm not smart at math, she laughs saying.

I force a laugh not finding it funny. We walk to class together as I'm carrying my books I just got somebody slams my books outta my hands.. I look up to see some boy and his friends laughing at me, I look at him and tell them to pick them up, he looks at me weirdly and his friend look shocked.. I make a confused face and he crosses his arms over his chest and says no in a smart ass way. I say excuse me? Your the one who knocked them outta my hands now pick them up. He rolls his eyes and picks them up, here you majesty, I look shocked because of my mom being queen and what he just said. I slightly smile and walk of embarrassed by the whole your majesty..

Maddi walks with me and says that was slade.
I look at her, he's hot!
She looks at me like that pissed her off.

Oh sorry, he's yours okay.
Hell no he ain't, did you not listen to a word I said???
Forgot, my bad I say as we walk into first period.

I talk to the teacher for a minute and he tells me to sit anywhere, I sit beside Maddi.

I begin to take notes and I hear the door open but I pay no attention to who it is until I feel somebody sit beside me on my left.

I look over to see that faggot slade who knocked my books outta my hands.
He looks at me and says, hey sexy.

I roll my eyes and ignore him. But then all of a sudden he starts whispering dirty things in my ear, and I turn to him and I yell but whisper, stop!

He laughs and says, fine i don't mess with new people anyways, geek.

I ignore him once again and continue my notes.

The bell rings and me and Maddi walk together, I tell her something she would usually laugh at but she didn't.

What's wrong? I ask
She stops and turns to me, you were obviously flirting with him on your first day here, Ariana!

I look at her, what the hell, maddi?! No I was not!
Yeah you were she says rolling her eyes trying to walk away from me.

I jog towards her, I was not! And even if I was I don't even know him like that! For Gods sake it's my first day! I snap at her.

I know it is, and since it is don't get known as a attention Whore because you sure are throwing yourself out as one so far Ariana! She snaps back, and walks away.

All I could do is stand there in disbelief of what I just heard come out of her mouth! Dang I told a boy to stop and now I'm a attention Whore, great. What if I talk to my MALE teacher, are we having sex now? Damn.

I was now officially late for class, I walked around trying to find my class and all of a sudden a hear a boys voice say, lost?

I turn around to find a tall, muscular, blue eyed , blonde haired boy. Yeah actually, I slightly smile. Good thing I was here then he smiles, where ya headed he asked looking at my classes.

Same place I'm headed he smiles, just follow me.
I nod and follow him and we walk in late and the teacher says, Mr.Grey and Ms. Then he stops and asks, do I know you? No I'm new. That's no mam she corrects me..

Yes mam I say grabbing the book she gave me, I ignore all the stares I'm getting. I see a empty seat beside Maddi but I walk past her to the empty seat in the back, I sit beside a girl with pink hair and I smile and tell her hey. She wrote me a note saying, Welcome to a hellhole :-)