Makeups and packing...

I instantly tell Jake what's been going on.

( Jake is one of my close friends, he has always been there for me and a long time ago when I was cutting, he helped me stop)

He pulls me into a tight hug.

You need to stop smoking, drinking, and cutting. He says firmly

I've tried Jake! I just can't!

Yes you can, and you will.
I'm gonna help you again, because I love you.
( don't get the wrong idea he's like 8 years older then me)
I smile at him and we start to talk about everything I've told him.

Why are you cutting again? He asks

I don't really know, just a lot been going on.

Lies, your cutting again because of a boy. He says like he knows why I really am.

How did you know?

Because what you said happened between you and the boy, and also your friends pink and Maddi.

Ha, they are not my friends. I say laughing

Yes they are, do you not realize that they actually tried to help you. But you fought and ran away from home, Ariana. He says

Yea, i guess your right..

You guess? He says jokingly

Yea, I laugh.

Well do me a favor, stop cutting and everything else. Just remember what I told you last time, any time you wanna cut get a marker and draw where you wanna cut.

And what's my rule with that? He asks

Never use pens because they can harm you.... I say slowly mocking him jokingly.

He doesn't laugh. Ariana, in serious.

Ok, Ok!

Now you look tired, go get some sleep. He says smiling at me

Agreed I say walking up to the guest bedroom.

I fall asleep thinkin about what he said about pink and Maddi just trying to help me.
**
I wake up and its 12 in the afternoon, my mom never lets me sleep this late that's why I like it at Jake's house.

I walk downstairs and I see Jake sitting with Maddi and pink.

I look at them and immediately run and hug them saying sorry.

We all talk about it and I agree with Jake to stop cutting, smoking and drinking.

I all of a sudden feel a knot in my stomach and I run to the bathroom and throw up.

And that's why you don't smoke weed and drink. Jake says.

I roll my eyes laughing, that's why I'm not gonna do it anymore.

Good, Jake says.

Well I better get home... My mom is probably worried...
**
I arrive at my house and my mom walks up to me and hugs me, I'm sorry. She says.

Its okay mom, me to

Right when she was about to say something, I ran to the bathroom and threw up again.

Gosh, I think I'm getting sick. I mumble.

I walk upstairs to my room and I flop down on my bed, soccer Try outs are tomorrow So I need sleep.

But first shower, and my teeth.

After I do all that I lay in bed and fall asleep after about 10 minutes of thinking.
**
7:00am
Today is the same usual day.
I go to my closet and put on a dress, heels, makeup, and normal everything else.

I walk downstairs and my mom looks like she's waiting on me.

Um, what's going on?

Come home straight after school, We need to talk. She says seriously.

Um okay... let's go Maddi!

..
We arrive at school and Maddi is acting all weird.

Do you know why my mom was acting strange this morning?

Um.. no.. she says

Maddi. I say giving her a look

Fine, she has to talk to you about something.

About what?

Not saying, just wait til your home and talk to her.
**
I get home and my mom tells me to sit down.

I look at her confused and I sit down.

Ok, so I'm just gonna get right to the point. Were moving again. She says

My mouth drops open, um where to?

Back to Britain. She says

What! Why!? I yell

Because the people back there need me, need me to be there as their queen.
Plus as you being princess, you have a lot of things to do back there.

And that includes, daily chores, dressing like a princess, using correct grammar, improvement in vocabulary, improving in your posture such as, standing tall and proud.
Studying more in school, being kinder and more polite. Better manners, working on your food etiquette, and most of all NO BOY DRAMA. My mom explains.

That is a lot...

You done it once before, just not correct. So you are doing it again but this time correct. She says

And were also moving so you can get a fresh start, new friends, new environment.

You said that the first time! Before we moved here you said I would live life as a normal teenager for the rest of my life! You said no more private school! I yell

And I don't want new friends, I love my friends here! I have more friends here then I do back in Britain. I say

Sweety I'm sorry, but duty calls. She says

What about maddi? Huh?

She's staying with her uncle and aunt down here.

Why cant she come?

Because she is a normal teenager, your not.

I roll my eyes. I hate my life. I say walking to my room.

I get a text from my mom saying, look in your closet there are boxes, start packing.

I throw my phone at my bed and walk to my closet. There are like 100 huge boxes...
**