parties and trouble

Arianas pov
Before we leave I put on,
A black crop with white bold letters saying Spoiled, with white blue Jean shorts, and my black and white vans.
And my regular makeup.

After about 20 minutes we arrive at the party.

I see Slade talking to some blonde headed girl, but I don't really think much about it.

We just go ahead and walk in and let Slade just talk.
Once we get in like 3 boys come up to Maddi and start talking to her then she says she gonna go dance with them. All I say is, okay...

Then I feel someone's hands around my waist, I turn around to see Slade already drunk smiling at me.

Do you want a beer? He asks.

Umm sure.. I've never drunk beer before.

He hands me one and we make our way to the dance floor and dance to the song, flex by rich homie quan.

About 3 hours later I'm completely drunk now...
**
Maddi's pov

I'm not drunk, I've only had 2 beers! I snap at Cody.
I roll my eyes and walk away from him to go get Ariana because it's about to be 12 and she's drunk, and we have school tomorrow.

I look around for Ariana then I see her... in Slades lap making out with him......

I walk over there and tap on her shoulder. She turns around and says, heyy boo!
Yeah your totally drunk, we gotta go.

No! She yells. The night has only began, she says smiling at slade.
Is she talking about sex later?

Oh hell no, I mumble.
I pull Ariana by her arm and and I apologize to Slade for having to take her away.

I'm driving, Ariana.
No! She yells. I'm driving.

No your not Ariana, your drunk and I'm not, I'm driving. I say helping her in the passenger seat.

She doesn't say anything back, but I buckle her up knowing she's not gonna do it herself.

So did you have fun? I ask.

Yea, did you boooo? She asks

Yes, so um were you and slade gonna have sex tonight? I ask weirdly.

She doesn't reply.

Ariana? I say
I look over at her to see she's knocked out asleep.
**
Ariana wake up we're home.
She slowly looks at me and quickly pushes her door open and throws up.

And that's why you don't drink 7 beers one after another, Ariana.

I get out and help her out of the car to the front door and when I open it, guess who's standing there...

Ms. M.... hey... I say nervously....

She puts her hands on her hips and tells us to sit down.

What were you to thinking?! It is 12:30 in the morning! Y'all have school in less than 7 hours! Both of you get your asses in bed, and expect to get punished and to get up for school later!
Ariana's mom never cusses unless she's really really mad

Chill the hell out home. Ariana says.

Don't you dare curse at me again! Ms. M shouts.
**
Goodnight I tell everyone after my shower I fall straight to sleep.
**

Sorry for the short chapter! Updating now...