Accidental hookup

Luke:
You woke up only remembering following someone upstairs. You looked around seeing your clothes and someone elses all over the room. You were naked under the duvet aswell as the one and only frat boy, Luke Hemmings. You quickly jumped up throwing clothes on to hurry and leave. As you walked out you slid and fell on something. The condom. Well atleast you won't get pregnant you thought but it was disgusting. The noise from where you fell woke Luke.
" y/n?" He asked in a very attrctive morning voice.
"Yes Luke?" You said hiding your face.
"Leaving so soon?" He asked patting the spot next to him.
"Oh, I figures since this was all an accident I'd leave you alone. You said nervously.
"Truth is, I actually like you and I don't want you to be a one night stand." He said. His words shocked you. You blushed and laid next to him where he wrapped his arm around you.

Calum:
"I'm sorry this was a mistake." He said freaking out. It kind of hurt you when he said that. You had just accidentally hooked up with your bestfriend after a breakup.

"Oh." You said biting your lip and looking down. Tears welled in your eyes and you tried hiding them.
"Wait why are you crying -"
"I get it Cal. Im stuck in the friend zone forever. We will never be more than friends. I was an accident and a mist-" you were cut off by him kissing you.
"I said it was a mistake because I thought you didn't like me. I thought you used me to take your pain away. And well." He paused and blushed. "You were my first time." He said. You were shocked by his words.

"No Cal, I never used you, I never will. I have always Loved you I used other guys to try to unlove you. It never worked. I love you Calum Thomas Hood. I'm proud to be your first time, guilty but proud." He smiled.
"Why guilty?"
"Because if I knew it was your first I would have made it more special."
"I love you Y/n y/m/n y/l/n"
"I love you too Calum Thomas Hood."

Michael:

"For and accidental hook up you were f ucking amazing." Michael said rubbing your bare & exposed back. You blushed and cuddled into him.
"Y/n." Michael said looking at you with sadness in his eyes.
"Yes mikey." You felt his heart race and him clear his throat.

"Please don't be a one night stand." He said sadly.

"I'll never leave you mikey. I promise."
He kissed you with passion.

"I really like you y/n"

"The feelings mutual Clifford." You said kissing him once again.

Ashton:
"So what happened again?" You asked waking with a hangover.

"You were hammered and I was tipsy. I took you upstairs to show you my drums and you said." He stopped and began laughing.
"Can you bang me like those drums." He began to burst out laughing while you blushed.
"Well , I sure did." He said kissing your forhead.
"Stay at my place tonight?" He asked. You nodded. Then smirked.

"Which one can you bang harder?" You said.

"Oh you're on!" He said carrying you upstairs.