Bullied : calum

Almost all your life , your 18 years of life, You've been bullied by the popular girl, Sydney cunnings. No one has ever stepped up for you or helped you. They all watch or laugh. Things all changed when Calum moved.

➳present day➳

You walked down the hall alone as usual trying to beat Sydney but it was too late.

"Woah someone call skank patrol." She says catching everyone's attention. You don't say anything just stand there taking it all in.

"Say something bitch , give me a reason to hit you." She laughed and yelled in your face.

"You do anyways." You mumble looking for a way to get around everyone.

"What? Did the whore finally say something." She scoffed. She raised her hand about to slap you when you heard yelling.

"Woah,woah Sydney. Leave the girl Alone." You see Calum pop up saving you from a nasty bruise. The looked over at him batting her eyelashes.

"Oh Calum, Calum. Your. It taking up for the slut are you?" She says trying to act seductive.

"I'm not trying I am." He shoots back pushing her to the side wrapping his arm around you walking you to your next class.

"If they ever bother you again. Yell for me." He says winking at you and going to his next class.