He hits you

Ashton: you and him were constantly arguing over something so dumb and so little. Like who took a shower last , where a pair of shoes were or just anything silly. Today he came in , in a bad mood which started a big argument over sleep.

"Yeah we'll try sleeping for 4 hours then going to a studio for another 5 hours writing songs." He yells. You rolls your eyes fed up with this.

"Maybe we shouldn't be together. All we do is yell and fuss and ugh." You yell giving up. His eyes go wide at the thought of you leaving him. You walks over and grabs your arms.

"No, you're not leaving me you can't please." He says shaking you a little.

"Ashton your hurting me." You say about to cry. He continues his hold.

"I know I'm hurt to we do-" you cut him off.

"No ash your hurting me." You say crying. He lets you go noticing what you meant. Your eyes well with tears as you hold your arms.

"Baby I'm so sorry." He says trying to hug you. You push him away seeing hurt in his eyes.

"Just give me some time ash." You say running up stairs.

Calum: "how could you be so stupid that was my bass." He says emphasizing 'my'.

"I'm so sorry Calum I was cleaning and I accidentally knocked it over with my hip. I swear I'll buy the piece for it." You say tears welling.

"You and your fat ass hips always do something wrong." He yells as he spins around throwing his hands up which hit you in the face.You fall to the ground in shock. He hit you and called you fat. Realization take over and he sees what he's done.

"Babe no I'm sorry I didn't mean it I was mad and it was an accident." He says rushing his words.

"No it's okay. Now I know how you really feel about my body and me." You snap.

"No no no I love your hips and your not stupid I-i was mad." He says tears staring to fall.

"Give me a few hours to a day please. I-I need to think this through."

Luke:
"You never do anything right." He says throwing a picture at the wall. You and him were arguing over how 'terrible' of a cook you were.

"Fine cook and clean your own house you dick." You yell running up stairs packing.

"No wait babe I'm sorry " he says unpacking your bag as you put clothes into it.

" God dammit stop y/n!" He says trying to push you out of the way but making you hit the wall with your head and back. You slide down the wall and he glances over with his eyes wide. You began to cry of pain from the back of your head. You felt behind hit and seen blood but not much , you'd be okay.

"I'm so sorry it was an accident!" He yells rushing to you. He reaches out to touch your face but you flinch and instantly see hurt flash in his eyes. He nods understanding and helps you up.

Michael :

"Where's my controller." Michaels say for about the 100th time today.

"I don't fucking know Michael. You're the only one who's plays the Xbox." You say trying not to sound mad so Much.

"Well it's not were I put it." He fired back.

"Well I don't fucking know we're you put it I haven't touched it." You snap.

"God dammit you move all of my things to where I can't find then y/n" he says frustrated.

"I haven't touched your damn controller!" You yell. He looks at you in disbelief and you roll your eyes.

"Forget it. I'll find the damn thing myself."he mumbles. You , again, roll your eyes.

"Stop rolling your damn eyes at everything I say." He says trying to push your arm but he ends up pushing you to hard and you fall back hitting your head on a table and before you pass out hearing.

"Shit, Y/n babe I'm so sorry I love you. Stay awake baby please."