Cheating

Ashton : (he cheats on you)
You walk into yours and your fiancés house tired from working all day. You are down your bag but then suddenly hear something up stairs.

"Ash? Honey is everything okay." You yell. You hear a swear word in a whisper then shuffling. You walk ups stairs were you see Ash in just some basketball shorts with sweat covering him.

"Y/n you're home early." He says you can see guilt in his eyes which made you suspicious. You peek around his to see the bathroom door cracked.

"Yeah I finished early. Can you move please I need to use the bathroom." Ashton's eyes widened.

"Um the one up here broke, stupid water lines." He says to quickly to satisfy you. Then you notice something black hanging out of the closet.

"Alright. I'll just put my shoes back in the closet."

"Y/n wai-" you cut him off with a yell.

"I knew it. Who's the fuck is this." You lift up a black lace bra the underwear still on the ground.

"It's yours isn't it." You scoff.
"Nice try dumb ass I know she's in the bathroom." You say swinging to door open to the naked girl.

"I'm going Ashton have fun with your slut." You say you pack your bags Ashton pleading for you to stay.

Calum :
"Babe who have you been snap chatting all day?" You ask cal. All day he has been paying more attention to his phone than anything else.

"Hm oh it's no one important." He says looking back at that damn phone screenshotting something. He gets up to use the bathroom leaving his phone. Nows your chance. A snapchat notification pops up and you read who it's from.

Ashleylove_xoxo (fake name)

You unlock his phone opening the snapchat. Your face changed to terror. Calum was getting nudes from her. You go through his gallery to find multiple from her and other girls. You lock his phone slamming it down. Packing your bags.

"Babe what are you doing?" Calum ask.

"You're such a pig. Sorry I didn't give you enough sex when you wanted." You said tears coming out of your eyes.

"Shit. Why the hell were you going through my stuff it wouldn't be like this." He yells.

"Either way it's cheating, If you would have told me I didn't have big enough boobs or whatever or if you would have just never asked for them we wouldn't be like this Calum."

"What happened to you calling me cal." He said. He seemed kinda hurt you stopped using his nickname.

" I wanna know what happened to Calum first." You says leaving the house.

Luke :

You were supposed to meet Luke at the yogurt shop to start off your and his 1 year anniversary. You were about to turn the corner to be there when you heard talking.

"Babe she's about to show up. I'll come over later and we will celebrate okay." Your heard likes familiar voice say.

"Alright baby I'll be ready." A nasal voice says.

"What the fuck Luke!" You say showing up from behind the corner.

You see them kissing, his hands on her bum and hers on his abs. Tears brimmed your eyes.

"Goodbye Luke don't ever call me or ugh just bye." You say running off him trying to follow behind you.

Michael :
You noticed that almost every night really late at like 4:30. Michael would get up and leave and not come back till 6 the next morning before you "woke up". One night you had planned to ask get up when he does acting like he woke you up.

It was time he got up slowly and you started acting as if he woke you up.

"Mikey babe?" You say his head shoots toward you.

"Go back to sleep I'll be back." It then had hit you that he had been leaving every night to go over to a girls house. The random text messages , snapchats, leaving at night.

"If you leave I am too." You say but your meaning of leave is different.

"No you can't come with me silly goose"

"No Michael I know why your leaving. You're cheating on me aren't you." You says Michael's eyes go wide and the full off guilt.

"I'm sorry baby I'm just I don't know-"

"No, it's fine. Goodbye just go and I'll be here packing." You say getting up to start.

"I still love you y/n" he says before leaving.

"I love you, but I'm not convinced you love me."