Belly bump

Ashton : "you're still beautiful." Ash said seeing that you were looking in the mirror.

"She's almost here!" You say kissing Ashton. He pulls away smiling before kissing you again.

"She's going to be beautiful like her mommy." Ash says leaning down to kiss your bump. He begins talking to Maria as if she was here and he was holding her. you smiled down at him in awe. he noticed not to long after.

He cleared his throat. "uh sorry I got carried away." He blushed making you giggle.

'No , no , it was cute. you're going to be a great father Ash." you said. His grin only got wider as he kissed you. The baby kicked causing you and Ashton to stop kissing and to giggle.

Calum :

"Look baby I love you but you need to hurry and get here." you say looking down at your stomach. "eating what I want and being able to do more stuff is fun, so if you would hurry you would know what fun is.'' you heard a laugh from the door . Looking over you saw Calum with his arms crossed and grin on his face.

''give it time baby or she'll be stubborn like you and wait longer.'' he said rubbing your belly. you huffed.

''I know but i'm ready for her to be here so I can hold her and not have to carry her 24/7.'' you said causing him to laugh once again. After thinking about it you also began to laugh and Cal bent down to kiss you then you baby.

Luke:
Luke was singing to your forming belly. You were 5 months pregnant and couldnt wait any longer.

"Please hurry baby girl , daddy wants to meet you." He said kissing your belly.

"Yeah and mommy wants to hold you." He said directly after the kiss.

You looked down and smiled at him. You had the best little family.

Michael :
"I bet you he will love green day and want to dye his hair like - and oh-h !" Micheal rambled on.

"Baby baby calm down." You giggle he blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry im just so excited!" His eyes light up."

"Me too, and I can't wait till he gets here!" With that michael kissed you.

IM BACKK please dont kill me for being gone. I am gonna update some more. But i need to say THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 1.K READS I LOVE YOU ALL.