He protects you : luke and mikey

Mikey: you and him were at some random club on a Friday night. Alcohol running through both of your systems as sweaty bodies bump and grind against each other to the loud music. You took a break from dancing to get a drink to find out it wasn't Michael following you but a random stranger.

"Oh hey? Can I help you." You ask politely.

"Yeah I want you." He said grabbing your hips trying to kiss you. You close your eyes and try to back up as the pressure on your hip bones suddenly disappear. You open your eyes, tears threatening to spill. You see Michael with an anger face that immediately softens when he sees you. You run into his arms crying and you to go home.

Luke:

"Hey get off of me." You yell stuck in alley with a disgusting guy is trying to take advantage of you.

"Baby don't be that way I'll make you feel good." You began to cry trying to get him off.

"Hey man I think the girl said get off." A thick Australian voice said from the end of the dark alley. The guy was awfully handsome. Tall, blonde hair , piercing blue eyes and a lip ring.

"HEMMINGS!" The guys says walking over to him and slapping his back. "Why don't you take this one, she's a fighter." He said chuckling.

"I will. I'm taking her to my house now." You began to panic , you thought he was a good guy. He walked over to you cupping your face. And whispering.

"I'm not actually going to I'm gonna drop you off at home and act like I did" he said. You hesitated then nodded. He picked you up , throwing you over his shoulder. You acted like he was really taking you.

"Thank you so much I didn't want to you know." You say when you reach the car. He nodded and smiled.

"Here's my number if like to save you more often, I'm really not like him, he's just someone I know." He said giggling. You smiled and kissed his cheek.