First kiss

Ashton :
" y/n is it true you haven't had your first kiss?" Luke ask. You nod blushing. You and the boys are playing truth or dare and your quite scared they will give your crush , Ashton something that has to do with you.

"Ashton I dare you to kiss y/n" your eyes got wide and you got nervous. You could tell he was also nervous. You liked at him and he basically asked you for permission to kiss you. You nodded as he scooted closer and you both began to lean in. His lips landed on your and they moved in sync. You felt him smile into the kiss and you copied his reaction.

"Okay let's not turn this into a make out guys" you heard Michael says while Calum coo's. You pulled away blushing and returned to your seat. Ashton's smiling at you.

Calum :
"You're to pretty to have not had your first kiss." Cal said with his eyebrows furrowing together.

" I mean guys have tried to Kiss me but I freaked out and pulled back. This is gonna sound stupid but I want it to be with someone special. Who will stick around. Not a one time date." You said he nodded then looked at you cupping your face. This was it? This might be your first kiss.

"I'll stay." He said and with that he kissed you. Your and his lips moved in sync.

"That was a great kiss for your first time." He said. You giggled and kissed him again.

Luke :
"Will you teach me how to kiss?" You asked Luke instantly blushing afterwards.
"What do you mean? Haven't you kissed guy ms before?" He said his eyebrows scrunching.

"No I haven't had my first kiss." His eyes got wide.

"Seriously?" He said. You nodded.

"Well if I teach you? Then I would have to uh kiss you." He said. You thought for a second before nodding. He licked his lips leaning in and you did the same. His lips brushed yours and your eyes fluttered closed.

" I actually like you." He said before pressing his lips to yours. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck while his were on your waist. Best first kiss ever.

Michael:
"Mikey how in the world have you not had your first kiss?" You said he shrugged.

"I guess when a girl ask you 'why do you like me' the best answer isn't 'um because your hot? Idk'. " he said turning around. You stifled a laugh and he shot you a glare.

"Sorry. Look if you want I'll be your first kiss." You said. You have liked him for a long time but never admitted it.

"Really?! What if I mess up." He said turning around shocked.

"That's kinda hard but no matter what I won't judge you or laugh at you I'll just give you advice. " he looked down and smiled before he thanked you. You moved closer to him wrapping your arms around his neck after moving his hands to your waist. You leaned in and he copied you. Your lips met and your eyes closed.

"I love you y/n" he said pulling away. You were a bit taken back.

"I love you too mikey." You said kissing him again.