Break up

Ashton :
"Don't lie to me you love her."

"No I don't baby I love you." He said tears running down your face.

"Then why ash. Why would you sleep with her."

"I was drunk babe I-"

"No Ashton. No more babe. No more I love you's. We're done. You can have her when you're drunk and sober." You said ending the conversation while a warm tear slid down your cheek.

"Is this really how your going to end it." He said in a whisper.

"It would end at all if you wou- never mind I'm done with this, good bye Ashton." And you left.

Calum
"You didn't tell me you were going on tour again! For a year!" You yelled at Calum. You recently figured out the boys were going on tour in 2 days and cal didn't tell you.

"I was to scared to tell you!"  You scoffed rolling your eyes.

"This is too much. I should let you live your dream."

"Wait so you understand ? You're not mad!" He said excitement filling his eyes.

"No. I'm saying we should breakup so you can live your dream and not worry about anyone except for the band, your fans and your family"

"What no you can't do this. You are my family." You winced because it stung your heart, you didn't want to but you wanted the best for Calum.

"It's for the best. I'll always love you cal."

"If you loved me you wouldn't leave." He cried.

"Sometime people were meant to be in love but not together." You say the words stinging your heart as the tears slipped down your cheek.

Luke :

Were are you?
You texted Luke. You've been busy at work and he's been who know what which kinda upsets you.

Im with perrie in the dressing room.
You noticed he's been hanging out with perrie a lot and it's been a little words. You entered the dressing room seeing them laugh.

"Well Luke I need to go find Zayn see you later?" She said leaving as he nodded.

"Hey babe." You say sitting down.
"Hi." He says a little bluntly.
"So um you and perrie ?" You say trying to did out what happened.
"What do you mean?"  He raises up staring at you with furrowed eyebrows.
"You've been a little.... Close?" He chuckled.

"Yea ? So?" He says sitting back unamused.

"Well since this conversation doesn't seem so important to you why don't you hangout with Perrie and have your shits and giggles!" You yell. He shoots up staring at you in confusion.

"Fine I will she's better anyways." That really pushed your buttons.

"Fine. We're over Luke go have perrie" you say making your way to the door.

"What no babe I'm sorry-"

"No we're done good by Luke." You say sternly.

Michael :
You walked around the back stage of the arena looking for Michael.

"Hey Luke do you know we're Michael is ?"

"No clue." He says shrugging. You sigh and continue on. You walk around before you see Michael's green hair in the distance you smile but it soon drops when you see a short brunette standing In front of him they were laughing and smiling. Maybe it was just a friend or fan. You began to walk closer when you see them kiss.

"What the hell Michael!" You yell. He pulls away with a shocked expression.

" y/n it's not what it look-"

" You're right, it's exactly what it looks like. We're over goodbye Michael." You say stomping away crying.