Propsal {prefrence}

Ashton : he makes a scavenger hunt and makes you end up at the park you shared your first kiss at. The boys are playing 'she looks so perfect' acoustic as you arrive then he proposes.

Calum : you were on a walk with him while it was snowing. It was night time and you were on tour with the boys in France. He stopped in front of the Eiffel Tower and got on one knee in the freezing cold. He gives a big speech before finally asking,

"Will you marry me?" You jump into his arms kissing him but hear a clicking noise. You see Luke with a camera and you go look at the picture.

You're in his arms as he stands in the snow. Your legs were wrapped around him and you two were kissing. Behind you the effort tower was lit up.

Luke:
He used songs to propose to you

"Y/n , you were my heartbreak girl and you've ways been out of my limit I had to try hard to get you to go on our first date but look at us now. I no longer feel like a lost boy when I'm with you. You're the reason I smile everyday and you're the only reason I smile. I promise we won't be disconnected. We will be together forever. I want to wake up beside you and kiss your lips instead of reading a text. So will you marry me?" He said getting down on one knee in front of the boys. You screamed and cried yes hugging him while everyone clapped.

Michael :
" will you marry me?" He breathes out in the cool winter air.

"Why do you want to marry me?"

"Um idk because your hot?" *giggles*