Webbed

I grab a towel from a closet. The hallway is narrow and there's white tiles with glowing patterns of fish and magestical water creatures. I trace my finger along one on the wall. I'm wearing purple shorts and a black T-shirt, not wanting to wear any of my Air nomad approved grey or white ones. I feel out of place walking along the chamber's of water pools. They're strictly for Water benders, Air, Fire and Earth having their own accommodations. Aussie excitedly sniffs the air. He always loved swimming and Air nomad of not I know he'll always love me. There's squared off tubs of water, each able to fit five or six people. I pull off my T-shirt and shorts, reveiling an old bikini of my sisters. I'm guessing she left it in my bag by accident. I slide into one of the tubs. The waters cool on my skin. I sit on a bench under the water. Aussie excitedly follows. The waters deeper then I thought so he has to doggy paddle.
"Aus" I coo. I slowly makes his way over to me and sits down. His fur is carried by the small current. His wings are slightly ajar. Never have I seen something so out of place yet perfect at the same time. We sit there in silence and my tight muscles relaxe. Aussie floats into the middle and spreads his wings, floating in the utmost perfection. His legs fall limp as do mine. His eyes droop with contentness. He looks at me as if saying 'this is where I want to be'.
"Where do I want to be?" I ask myself.
"Roan?" A familiar voice says. My eyes meet a set of dark slanted ones.
"Zeris" I say, with a hint of something. Annoyance? Relief?
"What are you doing here?" He asks, a puzzled look on his face. I slink under the water, not wanting a confrontation. Then his face is in front of mine again. I roll my eyes and reluctantly rise so my head is out of the water. Aussie excitedly laps at Zeris shoulder, confused.
"What are you doing here?" He repeats, more sternly this time.
"I don't belong anywhere" I whisper.
"You're an Air nomad. You don't have to hate water, you're not a cat" His eyes flick back and forth from my almost white/blue ones.
I slowly weave my hands around my wrists, flexing my fingers when the water wants me to. I close my eyes not wanting to see again what a monstrosity I am. The water bends at my fingertips, only breaking when Aussie snaps at it curiously. I open my eyes slowly. Zeris's face is calm-much to my surprise.
"I'm a monster. There must be something wrong with me. No Air nomad is supposed to be able to do this! No air nomad is supposed to be afraid of Air!" I scream. He takes my hand in his and intertwines our fingers. The action alone slows my racing heart.
"You're not a monster Roan. You're Enchanted"