Who Are YOU?

"Get me some chips!" I wale to Willow exaggeratedly, kicking up my legs onto the arm rest of her teal couch. Her dorm wasn't what I had expected, the floors shiny white and the couches and other furniture random bright colors. She's in the kitchen and I hear the fridge open. Aussie is draped over my lap and I stroke his folded wings gently. He gives a small whimper and a growling stomach.
"Aussie wants some too!" I add with a chirp. There's a purple booth style seat and table in the corner by the kitchen. Paintings liter the white walls. There's a big empty space on the one green wall and i make a mental note to see that it is filled. She–like me–got paired with two roommates.
"Here" She says in a chirpy tone, throwing a clear bowl full off deliciousness on Aussie. He looks at it expectantly, and then at me with solem eyes. Willow pushes off my feet and sits.
"You exited?" I ask, my mouth full of salty dill.
"Yes...and nervous. I mean, we have a different Earth teacher this year" She explains, her eyes glued to the wall.
"So? Your amazing you just need to be more confident" I point out, throwing a chip into the air. Aussie springs up and ufurls his wings elegantly and catches it in his jaw.
What that dog will do for a dill chip never ceases to amaze me.
"Hey where's Xaz?" I ask, struggling to get out the name. As if on cue the Maine Coon cat leaps up onto Willow's lap. He rubs up against her with a loud purr. His fur is black as obsidian with beautiful specks of colour. His eyes are like jewels and his claws glass. Willow strokes him softly as he settles and lays down collectively. Aussie's leg pushes into my rib and I hual him sideways with a grunt. He attacks my face with slobbery kisses in response. I squeal in protest as he pins me down by stepping on my chest.
"Aus...sie!" I stutter in between laughs in a weak attempt to get him off. He let's me breathe and I flutter open my eyes. His paws are splayed out and his eyes hyper. I rub wildly around his ruff and ears. He rolls over on me with a snort. I catch an eye-roll from Willow, but that doesn't stop a grin to drain onto her face. Aussie gives a play bark and leaps into the air. I jump to my feet, aware of the chips spilling. Willow gives a groan of displeasure as I whip a bolt of collected air at my dog. He let's himself drop slightly in avoidance.
"What the hell!" A new voice snaps with the sound of a slamming crystalite door. I whip my head around. A boy, older then us flashes a scowl and raises his eyebrows in confusion. Willow pears over the couch to meet his gaze.
"Troy, this is Roan" She winces.
"Why is she here and what-" He pauses when his eyes lay on Aussie. He's still hovering inches away from the tall ceiling. His pink tongue hangs out of his mouth and his ears are drooped in a floppy way. The newcomer's face turns red with obvious anger in his grey eyes.
"Willow! Why the hell is there an Air freak in my house!" He shouts, his face in strain. Aussie gives a whimper and looks at me for reassurance and clarification on what he did wrong. I give him pityfull eyes and draw my attention back to the boy.
"Excuse me?" I challenge, stepping closer. I look down on him from where I'm standing on the couch. Tension fills the gap between us.
"You heard me"
"Air freak" He adds with a step.
"I would love to insult you but I'm afraid I won't do as well as nature did" I retort, my voice like venom. 
"Get out" He rasps, inches from my face. Willow quickly drags me out into the hall, fearing something worse then a continuation of our verbal battle. Aussie yawns and sniffs around busily.
"What is that guys deal!" I croak once he's safetly out if earshot.
"He hates Air wielders" She explains briefly, her voice low and quiet.
"Not my problem!"
"Ignore him Ro, I think he has a disorder or something"
"I can hear you!"
"Wait-isnt your other roommate an Air bender?"
"Yes!" She looks back at the door and takes a cautious step.
"That sexist little-"
"Roan! Not now" She hisses
"Be carful Will, he might die from constipation cause he's so full of-"
"Enough!" She interrupts.
I raise my hands in defense.
"Bye Will! Bye asswad!" I wave, taking off down the smooth stone lined halls. Aussie is trustingly on my heels. With a surge of confidence I push through. I skid on the corner and slide my rock into the door. It gives in with a creak. I slip through and Aussie tastes the air curiously. Zeris is leafing through the empty cupboards in search of food. I pull out some weird seaweed crap me and Willow got from one of the Water teachers. I slide it over to him and he flashes a gratfull look.
"Oh Roan, our third roommate showed up" He says, his voice muffled from the food. As if on cue a girl walks out from the third door. She's taller then me with bright red and white striped hair. It falls down her back in petite curls. She has a black beanie and a loose shirt with a close up of a roaring lions face. Her yoga pants match her hat.
"Oh hey" She mumbles.
"I'm Seirra"
"Roan"
I don't have to smell the campfire stench whatfting from her or the feiry energy she gives off to know that her specialty is Fire. She hops lazily onto the couch and examines her manicured nails.
"By the way, if you burn any of my books I'll kill you" I say seriously.
"I second that!" Zeris agrees. I go into my room and close the door after me. The window is small but I have the perfect view of the sun slinking down the horizon. I lay down with a yawn. Tomorrow training will start. Questions race through my mind along with anxiety.