Tyler Seguin [4/4]

Last one, I swear. Maybe.
***

1 Year Later

"I honestly can't believe you're married."

Skyler sighed. "I'm having a hard time myself." She looked over at Jamie, a smile instantly coming across her face. "He's such a dork."

I laughed. "I'm gonna find Tyler, I'll see you later."

Skyler walked away to talk to the rest of her guests and I walked back my seat. My parents, younger sister and Skyler's sister were at the table, Tyler wasn't.

"Kate, where did Tyler go?" I asked my sister.

She pointed behind her without her eyes leaving her phone. "He left with some girl."

Well that didn't sound right.

I walked in the direction that Kate had pointed me in and sure enough, Tyler was standing with a girl, two actually.

"Tyler?"

He turned to face me and smiled. "Hey, babe. This is Candace and Cassidy, my sisters.

Candace stepped forward and gave me a hug. "It's nice to finally meet the girl that changed my brother."

Tyler looked away in what seemed to be an attempt to hide the redness creeping up on his cheeks. "I'll be back in a bit, I'm gonna go

Candace took a seat and motioned for me to sit beside her. "Thanks for everything you've done for Tyler."

"What do you mean?"

"For taking care of him after the accident, being his comfort here in Dallas, putting up with everything he does. I never thought I'd see Tyler this serious with a girl, it's-"

"Can you stop harassing my girlfriend?" Tyler walked up behind Candace and tousled her hair.

"She's not harassing me," I laughed.

He rolled his eyes and pulled me up from the chair I was sitting in. "Jamie needs our help before he makes a fool of himself during his first dance with Skyler, let's so."

I gave a small wave to Candace and Cassidy before following Tyler.

3 Years Later

"(Y/N), are you-" my sister poked her head into the room and gasped. "Oh my gosh...you look gorgeous."

I smiled. "Thanks Kate."

Skyler stepped back and looked at me. "I see no flaws, probably because I did everything for you."

"Shut up," I said, giving her a small push. "If everything goes wrong, I'm blaming you."

"Girls, it's time to go!" my mom shouted from outside.

Lisa, my hair stylist, stuck another bobby-pin in my hair and gestured for Skyler to take me.

Skyler took my arm and pulled me out of the room and down the stairs.

Candace squealed as I descended the stairs. "You look stunning!"

I thanked her and walked over to me dad. His back was facing me as he stared out the window at all the guests outside.

"Doesn't (Y/N) look beautiful?" my mom walked up behind me and hugged me. "I'm so proud of you honey."

"I would cry but I'll let your mother do all the crying," my dad said, turning to look at me. "Just so you know, I didn't see myself doing this for another ten years, and I certainly didn't see you marrying a hockey player."

I shrugged. "If someone had told me three years ago that I would be marrying Tyler I would have laughed in their face. But you never really know what's gonna happen."

Skyler gave me a small wave as she walked outside with Candace and my mom to join the rest of the guests.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "You're still my little girl, I hope you know that." He held out his arm and I held onto it as we walked down the aisle.

I looked straight ahead and made eye contact with Tyler halfway down the isle, he blushed and look down at the ground for a second before looking back up at me. Kate and Candace were already up in their spots as my bridesmaids, and Skyler as my matron of honor. Tyler had chosen Jamie to be his best man, no surprise.

I took a deep breath as we reached the altar and took Tyler's hand.

--

I looked anxiously at Skyler as she picked up the pregnancy test from the counter. "What does it say?"

She sighed and looked up at me. "Positive."

"That's two positives and two negatives," I sighed. "The only way to know for sure is by going to the-"

"I'm home!" Jamie's voice came from downstairs.

Skyler's eyes widened and she stuck the pregnancy test in the waistband of her jeans. "Don't say anything to Tyler, don't say anything to Jamie, we need to be sure before we say anything. I scheduled an appointment for tomorrow morning."

I nodded and followed her downstairs. Jamie was standing by the fridge, scrolling through his phone.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said to Skyler before walking out to my car.

The drive back to my house was short so it wasn't long before I was pulling into the garage. I walked in through the back door and went straight upstairs to the bathroom. I opened up cupboards underneath the sink and began searching for the pregnancy test that had been left in there.

"Did you plan on telling me?"

I looked up and saw Tyler standing in the doorway, pregnancy test in hand, a slight smile on his face.

"Tyler, I-"

"How long have you known?"

I hesitated to tell him that the pregnancy test wasn't mine, it was Skyler's. His smile faded when I didn't answer.

"Did something happen?" he asked, coming towards me.

I sighed. "I'm not pregnant. That's Skyler's and she's not sure yet, so don't say anything to Jamie." I stood up and took the pregnancy test from him. I tossed it into the trash and led him out of the bathroom.

He looked slightly upset, a surprise to me since I thought he didn't want kids anytime soon.

"Did you want me to be pregnant?" I asked, taking a seat on the couch

He said beside me and leaned against my shoulder, his hand falling on my thigh. "Well, I wouldn't mind. I just got excited, don't feel like you have to get pregnant now."

"So you wouldn't be opposed to kids right now?"

He shook his head.

I smiled and stood, pulling him up with me. "Well then, what are we waiting for?"

**
I'm currently watching the Blue Jackets/Senators game & the Flyers/Blackhawks game, writing and doing my homework, where is my award?