1. Tyler Seguin [1/4]

"I can't believe I let you drag me along to a Stars game," I sighed as I took my seat beside my best friend, Skyler.

Don't get me wrong, I liked watching hockey and supporting two of my best friends, but having been dumped two days ago, I wasn't in the best mood to cheer. However, despite my protests, Skyler's boyfriend and one of my best friends, Jamie, was the team captain and had gotten us amazing tickets to see the game.

She rolled her eyes. "Oh shut up, you know you're gonna enjoy every second of it."

I pulled out my phone and went to Twitter and scrolled through the tweets on my timeline.

"Put your phone down, the games starting."

I did as she said and put my attention on the players on the ice. I instantly spotted Jamie and Jordie, the only guys on the team that I was close friends with.

The first two periods of the game weren't very action packed but around the middle of the third, I found myself anxiously tapping my fingers on my knee. Both teams had come very close to scoring multiple times.

Skyler tensed beside me as Jamie dribbled down to Pittsburgh's goal. "C'mon babe," she whispered.

He shot but Fleury was quick and deflected it.

I sighed and closed my eyes for what I swore was less than a second. The crowd around me erupted in cheers and Skyler had stood up and was smiling. I looked over at the players, Jamie was hugging number 91, Seguin.

"Sky, who's 91?" I asked once the cheering died down. "It's not Seguin as in Tyler Seguin from Boston is it?"

Skyler nodded. "I told you he was getting drafted to Dallas. I just met him a few days ago, he seems like a great guy and Jamie is borderline in love with him."

I turned my attention back to the game. It wasn't long before Jamie set Tyler up and the Stars scored again.

At the end of the third period the Stars had won 2-0. I waited outside the locker room with Skyler for Jamie.

"You played great today, babe," Skyler said, standing on her toes to kiss Jamie.

He hugged her and then turned to me. "You're coming with us right?"

I looked at Skyler with a look of confusion. "Where?"

Skyler cursed. "I forgot to tell you, if the guys won we were going to go get drinks and celebrate with all of them. Please come."

I down at my black t shirt and ripped jeans, "I don't think I'm exactly dressed for the occasion."

Jamie pulled out his phone, "It's barely past 10, meet us there."

I sighed. "Alright, but you're buying me some gin and tonics," I said, looking at Skyler.

She nodded. "Hurry up, I'll text you where we're meeting."

I exited the arena and drove to the apartment I shared with Skyler. I quickly changed into a black dress and put on some heels on. I let my hair out of the ponytail it was in and pinned a some of it back. I grabbed my purse and hurried to the club we were meeting at.

"(Y/N) come get your drink!" Skyler yelled as she spotted me. She said something to the bartender and he turned around and began mixing things together.

I walked over to where she was sitting and took a seat beside her. "Where's Jamie?" I asked.

She pointed over to the dance floor. I spotted Jamie and Cody talking to a girl. "Let me guess, Cody asked him to be his wingman?"