4. Tyler Seguin

This is not part three of the other Seguin imagine, this one was requested by a lovely anon on tumblr.
****

I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror once again to make sure my hair, makeup and costume looked perfect. I had been performing on Broadway for two years now but the thought of performing in front of so people still made me nervous. However, tonight was different, it was the first time my boyfriend would be in the crowd.

I waited impatiently for my cue to go onstage.

"Break a leg," my stage manager said with a smile before she nudged me towards the stage.

***

The audience stood and clapped as the entire cast took a bow on stage. I had spotted Tyler sitting beside my best friend, Amy, after a few seconds of being on stage and surprisingly, seeing him there gave me a sense of comfort rather than fear.

We headed backstage and I walked over to my dressing room to get changed out of my costume. I put on a simple black dress and walked over to the mirror to remove my makeup.

I heard the door open and figured it was Amy and Tyler.

"You did great, as always!" my best friend gushed as she gave me a quick hug. "I have to go but the performance was amazing!"

I smiled and gave a hug before she left and was surprised to see Tyler hadn't come in with her. Had he left?

I set down the makeup remover and walked over to the door, jumping back as Tyler nearly ran into me.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, babe," he laughed, wrapping his arms around me.

"What'd you think of the performance?" I asked, closing the door behind us. I walked back to the mirror and continued to remove my makeup, keeping an eye on him through the reflection.

"It was incredible." he smiled. "I knew you were good but I didn't know you were that good. How did I ever get so lucky? My girlfriend is the best Broadway actress ever." He stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. "We need to celebrate."

I nodded. "What do you have in mind?"

"Let's get some takeout and go back to my place. I'm gonna guess its been a long day so let's keep it simple."

"Sounds good." I gave him a quick kiss before getting my shoes and purse. When I turned around he had his phone up, pointed towards me.

"Did you just take a picture?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not."

I walked over and watched as he typed a caption to go with the picture. "Proud of my girl , she was amazing tonight."

"You're so lame," I muttered as he posted the picture on Instagram.

"Yeah, whatever," he replied, taking my hand in his. "Now, let's go get some food."

***
I know like nothing about Broadway but I hope it's still okay. Thanks for requesting!