2. Patrick Kane

"Babe, you need to stop getting so mad after every loss," I sat down beside Patrick on the couch. "You can't put the blame on just yourself."

"Yeah man," Jonathan put his arm around Patrick's shoulder, "we win as a team, we lose as one too."

He sighed. "You can't lie and say I didn't fail the team and the fans. I had over ten shots and didn't make a single one!"

I put my arms around him and hugged him tightly. "Babe-"

Patrick pushed me away. "(Y/N) stop, you don't get it."

I rolled my eyes and looked over at Jonathan. I didn't have to say anything for him to know I wanted to be alone with Patrick. He nodded and stood up, "Stop being such a dick to your girlfriend, Kaner," he gave me a hug and said goodbye. I walked him out and then went back to the living room. I stood against the wall and looked at Patrick as he repeatedly ran his hands through his hair.

"I'm sorry babe," he looked up at me.

"You should be," I replied. "I'm just trying to be a good girlfriend and you're making it very difficult."

He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug, resting his chin in the top of my head. "I know. I shouldn't take this out on you, you're just being supportive."

I rested my head against his chest. "We should go do something to get your mind off of this." I pulled away and went upstairs to our bedroom. He followed close behind.

"What do you have in mind, babe?" He asked, a smirk on his face.

I reached under the king sized bed and found the box I was looking for. I smiled at him, knowing exactly what he was thinking. "Let's play a game."

He sat on the bed and kicked off his shoes and unbuttoned his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He looked at me in confusion. "We're playing a game, your games always involve getting undressed."

I set the box on the bed. "I don't know what kind of checkers you've been playing but my version doesn't involve taking your clothes off."

He looked at the box and then at me. "You're kidding right?"

I shook my head.

He groaned and fell back on the bed. "(Y/N), don't do this to me," he rolled over to the edge of the bed and looked down at me on the floor.

I got up and shrugged. "I mean, we don't have to, we can just go to sleep."

He rolled his eyes. "I wanna do other things with you, preferably in bed but the couch or floor is acceptable too."

I laughed and sat on the bed with my legs crossed. He repositioned himself so his head was in my lap.

"Please?" He begged, looking up at me.

"Play checkers with me. If you win, we can do whatever you want, if I win, we do whatever I want."

He sighed but sat up and opened the box anyway. "Fine, but I call the red pieces, and you better not cheat, I'm gonna win, and we're gonna fuck."

**Should I do a part 2? Possibly with smut???**