Chapter Twenty Seven: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

AN~ I shall warn you before you read: there is blood in this chapter, as there is a fight in it. Also with the pic, just ignore the fire in the background. Drew this way before I wrote this chapter and didn't end up using that. Imagine it's a magical wind barrier! :D. One more thing, the next chapter is gonna be the last one. After that, gonna be doing one based off of the ghost season, then I've got another one planned

"You're going down!" As she started getting up, using the pole she flew into, I kept walking in her direction. She looked over at me with a glare and it didn't take much to realize that she was overly pissed at us. She let shadows surround her arms when she finally stood herself up. I got a good look in her eyes and I could see them slowly turning black. I wasn't even going to try to talk her out of any of this because based off of the anger that I could see in her, there was no question that it wasn't even going to work. She was too missed to even talk to which left only one option: to beat her in a fight.

"I'd like to see you even try!" she yelled, running at me. "Like I said, I wouldn't let anything stop me from succeeding, especially someone like you!" I wasn't sure what she meant by that, but she was wrong, I was going to stop her whether she like it or not. She obviously wouldn't like that, but it wouldn't stop me from defeating her, I just didn't care about her thoughts on the matter. She was a bad guy and they needed to be stopped, no matter how hard I needed to work for it. Before she could reach me to throw a punch I kicked the ground, creating a tornado like gust of wind under her that sent her flying over me.

I turned to see her land between Cole and I, both still ready to fight. I never thought I'd see Cole and I fighting a bad guy with each other, but there I was now, doing exactly that. I nodded at him, getting a nod  back. As if we were thinking the same thing we both ran at her, with our elements in our fists. She jumped up and grabbed our wrists, throwing us into each other. "Whoa!" I let out as I smashed into Cole and fell backwards onto the hard ground. I slowly propped myself up with my hands to see Kiara starting to run off in the opposite direction of us. "Cole, she's getting away!" In informed him, not sure if he was aware of it yet or not. I didn't hesitate to get up, helping Cole up as well, and start dashing after her.

She got a little bit of a head start but that couldn't stop me. I lost sight of her for a minute until I spotted her again. "You keep running after her," I heard Cole tell me, who was pointing down another street "I'll be right back," I tried to stop him but he was already gone. Damn, what the hell was he planning? I wasn't going to question him now because I had the feeling it was something good, I trusted him enough to. I kept running after Kiara, getting a couple of shadows thrown back at me on the way.

I took a deep breath to get some more air in my lungs and started to run a little bit faster. I formed wind in my hand and threw it at her, it hitting her feet and causing her to trip a little. "Why don't you just stop already?! I don't have damn time for this!" she seemed to be even more pissed at this point.

"In your dreams!" I yelled to her. Out of no where the street in front of us started to collapse, making us both stop. There was no doubt in my mind that it was Cole, no one else could do that like he could, him being of the only master of Earth around. I saw him running on the other side, and use the street below  him to get across the large crack in it. He did a flip mid air and perfectly landed on his feet, now making it so Kiara was in between us like before. I took the time to create the barrier of wind around us, the most powerful thing that I could do as the Master of Wind. What I liked about it was that while it was formed, no one could get in and out, no matter how hard they tried. Even other elemental masters couldn't, even if they used their own most powerful moves as well. "Just give up now! There's no use fighting, because you'll never win, you don't stand a chance now!"