Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Sabrina P.O.V.*

I was in Justin's Range Rover driving crazily to our planned destination, but in no way was I thinking about if I took the right turn or not. I wasn't even paying attention to the gazillion cameras flashing and paparazzi following me. The only thing on my mind was what happened less than 10 minutes ago. How did KISSING my BEST FRIEND become part of the plan? Seriously this might ruin the whole thing. I know I wasn't "me" at the time but Justin totally said Sabrina.

 Does he know it's me? 'Well duh Sabrina he's so not obsessed with you enough to whisper your name when he's kissing some random girl... Well I hope not, that might be sorta creepy.'

Man, speaking of that kiss, it sure was something. Wait no, snap out of it. Justin is your f-r-i-e-n-d not your kissing buddy! Huh, he might not be Sabrina's kissing buddy but he sure is Nicole's ;)! Oh and looky here, I'M NICOLE ALL THE TIME. I'm starting to like my middle name more and more.

When my hand smacks me in the face I finally start thinking like normal, no way Justin thinks of me in any other way then a friend. And I the same. 'lies'. Ughh I really need to stop talking to myself it's starting to become a daily thing isn't it? OMFG I did it again. Oh well I'm almost there talking to my self will have to wait till later. So will my thoughts involving Justin :P.

I see Justin in my car pulling into the parking lot of Walmart. All the Paparazzi are following me (Well they don't know it's me) into the parking lot. Yeah, yeah I know we really didn't make a plan we're just winging it! I pull into the parking space right across from Justin. (It's 12:00, noone is there even though it's a 24/7 Walmart)

All the paparazzi have arrived, so lets get this party started.

I roll down all my windows and pull my hood up & my sunglasses on. All the flashing lights stop as soon as they realize it isn't Justin Bieber. Must think that this isn't his car any more too, cause most of them are leaving. When there are only a couple paparazzi left JB gets out of my car and comes over to his R.R. The remaining Paps swarm towards us, but it doesn't matter because I jump out of the car and me and Justin sprint into Wally World. And the chase begins.

We run & run & run, until we're clear of the P's, making them play hide and seek to find us! Justin some how convinces the front person to let him speak into the intercom. I have no idea why, until I hear Justin shout into the mic "Come and find us Bee-ottt-ches!" Then we're off again!

We end up running into the girls cloths section, ohh I have a plan! I grab the closest items I can and throw them onto Jb. So now Justin is in a flowery dress and high heels with a gillion bows in his hair. It is taking all my will power to not die of laughing- that is until he starts walking like a drag queen and has his hand on his hip- that's when I finally let it out.

I was laughing soooo loud it even hurt my own ears. Justin soon joined in and we sounded like dieing hyenas. Good thing we were the only people here-well were. All the paps finally found us. I wonder what's gunna be the front page in tomorrows news? Justin in a dress? I think yes!

"Strut that stuff Bieber, You really know how to wear that dress," I said with a wink. "Your just jealous you can't pull off these heels!" Justin says while showing off his pink high heels. Gosh If I died right now, I would die a happy woman.

"Justin, is this you coming out to the world" Shouted one of the p's. Ohh that one really got me. "HAHAHAHAHA!" I am seriously dieing of laughter! I haven't laughed this much since J moved. "The only thing I'm coming out of, is this dress! How do girls do it, these things are so itchy! And don't even get my started on these killer shoes!"complained Justin. "Why are you wearing girl cloths if your not gay?" Man I'm starting to love these paparazzi, they really know how to make my day!