Chapter 4

Chapter 4-

~Sabrina's P.O.V.~

I was fidgeting in my car seat while his car parked beside mine. I unbuckled my seat belt and slowly stepped out. When I saw Justin's face (Even though it was under... a hat, hood, and sunglasses) I perked right up! This will be just like old times! When we were walking towards Mickey-d's silently, I didn't even have one thought about keeping up my scheme.

~Justin's P.O.V.~

We finally got into M.D's! It was pretty quite, I was busy thinking about how to mess with my bud and she... well she was busy... starring at me. I was doing the same but I wonder why she was. Okay back to my plan. We were ordering when I said, "So Nicole what would ya like?"

I'm starting off slow, just to make her get nervous and fidget. By the end of the night though, all her secrets will be spilled.

~Sabrina's P.O.V~

When we were in line ordering Justin cleared his throat and asked me what I wanted. Which was a good thing because even though me and him have a comfortable silence, I don't know how much longer I could have taken it. We HAVE to catch up, even if for him it'll be "Learning" all about.

I answered saying my usual, "Well... Is it okay if I get a big mac, fries, a mocha frappe, and an apple pie?" Yea yea, I have an appetite whats wrong with a girl who likes to eat?

"Whoa! My like Best friend gets like the exact same thing as that, you and her really know how to eat." Hey! He brought me up! (: That's sooo sweet of him! "Well she seems like a pretty cool girl" I said in a joking voice, even if he didn't know why.

"Yea... wait how'd you know my best friend was a girl?" he said with a mischievous smile. Ohh no... play cool Sab, play cool. "Ohh just guessing... you know us Canadian girls love to eat." PLEASE DON'T ASK HOW I KNOW SHE'S CANADIAN!! "Well... actually she's not Canadian" With surprise in what he said I started choking on my food we had just gotten. Then when it finally came up I saw a look of humor on Jb's face.

"I choke on my foodand you laugh? I always knew you had problems JB..." Wow I didn't know his smile could get any more bigger.. What is this kids problem? Maybe to many flight rides in the last year?!?!?!? Probably.

When I was done rambling on Justin finally said, "HUH Sabrina doesn't think I have problems." He said it in a lowish voice that sounded like he didn't want me to hear it. Or is that what he wanted me to think? What is up with him keeping on mentioning me?!?! Ok.. so answer this smartly not dumbly!

"So.. you got a thing for this Sabrina chick?" I said with a slight smile on my lips, and his smile just kept growing bigger, and bigger.

"Oh well you could say that," Oh come on JUSTIN DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING! Not that I think he has a thing for me, but I still like messing with him! "Is miss Sab this none Canadian you keep, not TOO obsessively been mentioning?"

"Sab? Whoever said I was friends with a sab?" Why does he keep noticing my slip ups? This is getting really hard to respond too... WHY JB WHY!! Lets just talk man!.. "Ohh whys it matter, it's not like I'm some obsessed fan!" I say with a wink in a plan to get him off my back.

"Ohh so Ms. I don't know who Justin Bieber is, is actually a obssessed fan?" he says cocking his eyebrow. "Never would've guessed." I give a half smile and lift my shoulders up in a "what can I say" kinda way.

"Okay, well if I had no idea who you were... don't you think that maybe... just maybe, I came from under a rock?? And do you think a rock-in person like me came from under a rock?" I said motioning to myself.

"All rock-in people come from under a rock." He says with a wink.. Oh how he has learned how to flirt. "I thought you came from Canada" I say joking, ohh how he brought that one on himself. We were both done eating so we started walking to HIS car.. Awh! Maybe he's got more planned!

"Ohh I did, but hello! I'm by far more than rock-in!" His cockiness hasn't seemed to have disappeared in this last year. I let out a little giggle. While I was being distracted flir-... NOT flirting, I guess I tripped on my own feet. (Yea I know you gotta be dumb to do that but I had...stuff on my mind) I landed wedged in between our 2 cars leaning against his. Did I mention he was standing in between our cars also?

"Tonights been really fun," whispered Justin. I just realized our faces were super close. The space kept slowly disappearing. Our lips were inches apart. Me and Justin were staring intensly into each others eyes, I never thought we would have a moment like this. Not saying I don't like it. ;)

When our lips were about to touch Justin absentmindedly mumbled, "Sabrina" My eyes widened, and so did his. But we were to far to stop now. We kept the moment going, and when our lips finally met we closed our eyes and savored the moment. The worry about the name "slip" up was far from my mind. All I could think about was how much this welcoming home gift was by far the best.

~Justin's P.O.V.~

Oh chiz, did I seriously say Sabrina? I'm so going to get in the dog house with that one. I widened my eyes at the same time Sab did, but even though we both noticed it, we kept going for it. When our lips finally touched I felt fireworks, sparks, everything people say never really happen. But this was real, and I wasn't the only one who felt them. I don't know for sure Brina felt the same spark but it was pretty hard not too.

We were kissing passionately, which I never thought would have happened with my B.F.F, but hey I don't know why I never thought of it before. I felt her open her car door and I slipped onto the back seats. I know nothings going to happen, but why not making this moment last. We kept kissing until we heard this annoying buzz. We pulled back and out of breath looking at each other.

Little did we know was that my disguise wasn't to good. Especially with my so not flashy Range Rover (Note the sarcasm.) The Paparazzi were starting to show up, we jumped away from each other in embarrassment. Even though both of our faces were splattered with pink from blushing so much I gave Sab a giant grin, cause that was some kiss ;) After something like that I so didn't want this night to end.

I sunddenly got a good idea. Lets send these party crashers on a trip. I threw Sab my keys. She raised one of her eyebrows as I leaned in, "I have a plan." We put our heads together as I told her what to do.

Sabrina's smile turned mischevious as I shouted "BREAK!" and ran to her car after snatching her keys. Tonight will be fun, even though I can sum it up in 4 words:Ohh those lucky paparazzi.

****************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Hey, a change at the end huh? ANDD for all who are reading PLEASE comment on what you think! I don't know if I should keep writing! And if you like what your reading, either comment or vote pleaseee! Because out of my smeazly amount of readers I would really like to know who is actually liking what they are reading!

THANKS!! XXX!