Chapter 1 (Part 2)

C.V.F!(Comment,Vote,Fan!)

Chapter 1- (Part 2)

>JUSTINE'S P.O.V<

My hands were sweating, and my heart was beating super fast. I was just told that I was going to Canada next week, and would see all my old buds. I've been talking to Christian, Ryan, and Chaz bunches, they were even going to be going on tour with me later in the summer. The reason my heart was beating fast was because I haven't even said one word to my bestbud since I've left for U.S. I really wanted to, It's just I was so nervous she would think of me different or would think I've changed. I'm still the same old Justin that use to go over to her house just to chill and who would have her over to my house just to watch a movie and eat 3 bags of Sour Patch Kids. We use to be inseparable, but now I doubt she even thinks about me. For me thought, I think about her constantly. Maybe not at the top of my head but shes never far from it. I was really close to her and even though we were just friends I really was hoping it would turn into more. Since I completely have ignored her thought she probably wants nothing to do with me. I wish she knew I wasn't just some famous jerk who wanted every girl. There is only one girl for me, and when I left it was the hardest thing I could have ever done.

**Flash-Back* One week before leaving for U.S

Justin: "Hello Mrs. Brown! Is Sabrina home?" I heard foot steps walking down the steps. She must of heard her name, shes always been freaky good at that.

Sabrina:"JUSTIN! I thought we were gonna meet at your house at 7?"

Justin:"Oh well that's still on, I just had something to tell you before that!"

Sabrina:"WHAT IS IT!! Come with me!" Sabrina pulled me up the stairs till we got to her room. It was purple, Sabrina's favorite color, which rubbed off on me after a while! I get a whiff of the room and gosh it smelt so good in here. I loved the smell of Sabrina.

I shook my head trying to get back to what I was suppose to be telling her. Instantly I felt invisible strings pulling my smile into a frown. I had to tell her I was leaving.

Sabrina:"What's the matter? You sounded like you had good news! But now you look all... Sad! So SPILL!" She said sitting down on her bed. I chuckled a little to her enthusiasm.

Justin: "Gosh this is soo hard to say! I have some good news... and" Sabrina cut me off mid sentance and shouted, "I WANNA HEAR THE GOOD NEWS FIRST!!!" wow.. "Someone has had to many sour kids I see?" I said teasing her.

Sabrina's face got a little pink and she slowly shook her head up and down. I laughed, we've always had the same love for Sour Patch Kids! The only bad thing about that is, we both start to jump off the walls, so we haven't had S.P.K's together in a while. Last time we did, we both got grounded for a month :/

There I go again, getting off topic. I look back at Sab, (My nickname for her) and say in a happy voice, "I got signed to a music label!" Her eyes widened and she started to jump on her bed and hugging me all in one motion. She was squalling like a baby pig and smiling from ear to ear.

Whenever she smiled I couldn't help but laugh along with her. After a couple minutes of going crazy a hint of realization came to her face. The fear I had before came back and there was a knot in my stomach.

Sabrina: "WAIT!" she said with a little frown playing on her lips, "Whats the bad news?"

I hug Sabrina really slowly and say in almost a whisper, "I have to move to America" Her eyes turn all glassy and she pushes her face into my chest. We aren't dating or anything, we're just really good friends. I wish we could be more but I have to leave to make my dreams come true. Which is great it is, I just really don't want to leave Sab.

My shirt is starting to get soaked (which I don't really mind I just hate seeing her sad like this) I hold her back by the shoulders and look into her eyes, "Everythings going to be okay, we will always be the best S.P.K loving friends in the world!"

*End Of Flash Back*

Yea that's the last thing I said to her before I went home. I don't even know if we're friends anymore, so I feel like I lied through my teeth. How could I not have talked to her in over a year? My heart was breaking that she has only texted me 5 times , and that was right after I left. Why do I feel like she's avoiding me? ... Or is it that I'm avoiding her?

Gosh, will everything be the same as it had always been when I get home or is me and Brina's friendship completely over. Ugh! Why couldn't I got over my fear and just picked up the stinking phone! I can sing in front of thousands of people, but I can't call the girl I lo- look forward to seeing. I got away from that thought and started fixing my collar. (Something I did when I was nervous) Scooter yelled Justin 3 minutes! So I hurried up and went towards the stage about to perform.

Why is this so much easier.. :/ I thought as I walked out into the light.