60

"Idiot! Idiot! Goddamn idiot!" Elsie shouted while flying through the sky at a fast speed. "Oi! Idiot!"

"You're okay, I see. Or more so, there's nothing wrong with your mouth." Erik turned and looked at her.

"Listen, just listen," she held her hands up. "I don't want to fight you, Erik, I really don't. You beat me without even lifting a finger...but please, you do realise that if you go after these important twats that they will double the cause to hunting us?" Elsie said while looking at him. "It won't be Raven killing us, it'd be you." Groaning she zipped out of the way of a large hand extending to grasp onto her. "Idiot! I came to you to talk in peace! Peace! You know what that word means? It means no interfering when words are exchanged...or something like that!" Landing on the arm of the slow machine she simply started to melt through the armour, not liking being burned the Sentinel's other hand moved to swat down on her. She jumped and flew away and appeared on the other side of Erik. He simply looked at her, he had no intention of listening to her. "Erik...Erik, you are a good man. Believe it or not, I understand where you are coming from with your actions...but...it isn't the way."

"You sound a lot like Charles, Elsie. Are you sure those are your words and not his?"

"I believe you are a good man trying to do good but going about it in the wrong way." Elsie said firmly while moving away from another Sentinel. She must be hitting a sore spot because she suddenly got two coming after her. One had rather easily swatted Logan away and had then turned on her. "Have we not learned that assassination does not solve the problem, or even make the moment better? Have you not learned from that mistake-?" Elsie said while being cut off by a backhand by one of the Sentinels. She was so focussed on Erik that she hadn't paid attention to the hit coming. She screamed as she hurtled down to the ground below.

Rolling to a stop she jumped up and ran towards Hank. Splaying her hand she shot fire at the hand which was coming for him. Pouting she jumped over some wrecked chairs and into the air, they melted from the sudden closeness of the fire. With a frown she twisted around the metallic arm, it started to melt too from the stress of the heat which was inflicted on it. Elsie smirked cynically. Sure, they burned with the same fire as her for the sake of flight. But it seemed they truly couldn't handle it on the outside. Being grabbed onto and flung back downwards, she let out a breathless sound.

That...hurt...her mind bleakly thought while she remained unmoving, being picked up and in motion suddenly she looked to blue fur and frowned. "Hank?! Hank...? Hank dodge!" Elsie said while tapping him for an answer before full on shouting. Hank was a fraction too slow and the two got barrelled over.

"I'm sorry," Hank appeared suddenly by her side.

"For what? Not dodging? It's okay, my dodging skills suck too." Elsie commented while opening her eyes and looking over to him. Her skin and suit was caked in dirt and tear marks. It was durable, but it was only a prototype. It couldn't handle this much.

"Not that, this." Hank said before she could question him she felt a pinch and looked down. A syringe was poking out of her arm.

There was nothing then. Elsie felt nothing. With frantic eyes she sat bolt upright and looked to her hands. There was nothing. No sensation of heat, nothing. Looking to Hank she watched as he looked ashamed. She frowned deeply but before she could comment she looked up as a hand reached down to them only to stop. "Don't you ever, ever, do that to me again, got it?" Elsie shot up and off of the ground while shooting a look to Hank.

"I am sorry...but if we continued fighting, we would've got seriously hurt or killed."

"Erik's controlling them, he wouldn't kill us." Elsie stated while moving forwards and kicking chairs out of the way. She looked to the safe room which was suddenly hurtled out of the building.