A few minutes into the argument you felt your nose going funny, as though trying to stifle a cry. Kayley sounded even more fierce on the recording. Infact, you were quite surprised you got out of that arguement alive. You tried blocking out the voice's but it was much to hard, so instead you contemplated on escaping to the bathroom. Just as you opened your mouth to make your excuse to leave, Justin held you tighter to him, your hips pressed hard agaisnt his. It felt as though he knew what you were about to say and that he didn't want you to leave.

"You: If ruining my life makes you happy, then find a new hobby cause im done with you Kayley. I can't even believe im standing here talking to you. Why can't you just leave leave me alone? You dont -
Kayley: You think im just gonna walk away? No way - You almost ruined my life, so now im gonna ruin yours!
You: How did i ruin your life? - Kayley you are in no position to judge me. You don't even care about Justin anyway, so what -
Kayley: Oh, i care - I care about Justin. How can i not? I have known him since i was eleven and we have so many memories together. I care about him - I just care about his career more and you've got to get over that."

You didn't dare move as you watched Chaz and Ryan exchange glances, shaking their heads in disgust. However, when you looked sideways at Justin, his faced hadn't moved and his expression still remained hard. He could of been a statue for all you knew. Except you noticed something different about him. A look of loathing was deep in his eyes. It scared you. It suddenly made his soft brown eyes, seem like cold stone. No feeling or emotion in them, just hatred.

"Eliza: I'll kick that plastic butt of her's and wipe that perfect smile of her orange baboon face. - Bring it on Umpa Lumpa.  
Kayley: For someone so short, you really ARE a waste of space.  
You: Look - Come on Eliza - She's not even worth it."  
Kayley: I have two weeks left, till i go back home to New York. Im gonna make sure your life is a much of a misery as it can get - Your life is gonna be hell, by the time i leave. I don't care if you've been through hell already. Your gonna regret the very day you met Justin.
You: Like i said before - Say what you want. Do you what you want. I don't care. - I want to be with Justin. I don't care how many haters i have cause nothing they do or say is going to change the way i feel. Nothing is going to change what we have, not even YOU - Come on - We've got better things to do, than stand here -"

The recording was cutt off, leaving the kitchen silent and tense. It seemed everyone was still taking in what they had just heard as noone spoke for a good thirty seconds.
Chaz: Whoa.
Chaz cleared his throat, staring at you.
Chaz: Im surprised she didn't kill you.
Justin's arm untangled from your waist. It was hard to guess what was running through his head.
Justin: Im sorry.
He whispered looking at the floor. Why was he apologizing? This wasn't his fault.
Ryan: Don't apologize mate.
Before you had chance to agree with Ryan, Eliza had rose from her chair speaking clearly to the Kitchen.
Eliza: Kate - Can we show Ryan and Chaz that thing we were talking about earlier?
Eliza hinted in Kate's direction her eyebrows raised. Kate quickly caught on and leaped down from the counter to follow Eliza into the living room. Ryan and Chaz followed them looking confused and curious. You nodded in appreciation to Eliza, before she dissappeared behind the door, thankful for what she had done. She obviously felt, as you did, that you and Justin needed some alone time, to clear the air and patch things up.
You: Justin, this isen't your fault.
You spoke gently pulling him into a hug.
Justin: Yeah but i feel so bad. I left you to deal with her, not to mention the paps and the haters.
You pulled out of the hug to look him in the face, both your hands on each of his shoulders. You saw the hatred in his eyes quickly evapourating.
You: Justin, i have to be honest with you. The only thing that bothered me was you being away and me not knowing whether we were still friends or not.
He looked into your eyes a soft smile forming across his lips.
Justin: I know - I hated being in LA. I wanted to text you as soon as i landed there but i had an argument with my mum. I was still mad about what happened between us and i took it out on her. She confiscated my phone.
He smirked tucking a peice of hair behind your ear, not knowing how crazy your stomach was flipping.
You: So, now we are back together, in each others arms -
You held out your arms amusingly as he laughed at you.
You: I think we should just forget about Kayley. I think your right, it will soon blow over and she'll be forgotten.
You smiled at him, enjoying being in his company with noone else around.
Justin: Yeah but the next couple of weeks are gonna be tough.
He sighed.
You: Well then we'll just have to take things as they come - Make a fresh start and forget about what's happened.
He smiled nodding his head.
Justin: Yeah i guess.
His smile suddenly turned to a grin.
Justin: Kill them with kindness.
You frowned.
You: What? - Who?
Justin: We will kill Kayley with kindness.
Your eyes popped.
You: Isen't that a bit drastic?
He laughed.
Justin: Not physically kill her, you nutter.
You had just realised what he meant, when your phone vibrated. An unsaved number was calling you, making you stare hard at the screen trying to recognise it. Failing, you answered.
You: Hello?
Straight away giggling girls could be heard down the end of the line.
-- Hello, who is this?
You: Err...
You ignored the question by changing the subject.
You: Do i know you?
-- No - Is this Tansy McCoy?
You frowned at Justin.
Justin: Who is it?
He whispered leaning towards your phone.
You: Who is this?
You asked them again as they giggled.
-- My names Emily.
You: Oh. Hi Emily.
You replied continuing to look at Justin with a frown. You had never known an Emily in your life. Well, except from when you were about five, but there was a very small chance it would be her.
Justin: Who is it?
He questioned again, in a louder whisper which the girls obviously heard. They giggled again, one of them screaming.
-- Was that Justin Bieber? Oh my god!
Justin smirked apologetically, hearing their voices from your phone.
You: Sorry. How did you get my number?
You asked ignoring their question.
-- You know a girl called Kayley? She's telling everyone she's Justin ex on Twitter. Well she posted your number on Twitter.
Another girl’s voice spoke from the background.
-- She has like seventy thousand followers, so your phone is gonna get bombarded.
You: Oh.
You gave Justin a hard look.
You: Thanks guys. It was really nice to meet you, but i have to go.
There was a loud, excited bye down the phone before you cutt them off in shock.
You: I can't believe it.
You whispered, picturing Kayley’s evil face smirking at you, hating her even more.
Justin: What is it?
He asked placing his arm around your waist for the second time.
You: Kayley’s posted my number on Twitter.
And sure enough, your phone vibrated again.
Justin: Turn it off.
He said snatching the phone from your hands to shut it down himself. When it was off he looked at you.
Justin: We're gonna have to get you a new number - Sorry.
You: But i don't understand. How would she have got my number in the first place?
Justin's gaze turned to the floor.
Justin: I think she might have got it from my phone.
He murmured avoiding your eyes. You stayed quiet watching him.
Justin: Remember that time i went to her house. The first week i met you?
You nodded remembering only too well at how jelous you were.
Justin: Well, she kept going through my phone and asking questions about you. I was playing with her brother on the x-box and she got mad because i wouldn't tell her anything.
He sighed, you could tell he was fed up with her.
Justin: When i got my phone back yesterday, there was like sixty texts from her, telling me to break up with you.
Your blood boiled. The more you heard, the more you kept picturing yourself strangling her.
Justin: But Kenny sorted it out for me and got her number blocked from my phone.
He smiled showing perfect teeth.
You: So she takes my phone number, starts this whole bet situation, threatens the both of us and then gives a lieing report to the magazine.
You exhaled.
You: She really doesn't want us to be together does she?
Justin shook his head staring at you.
You: I bet she thinks that if i get more haters, it will eventually draw us apart.
Justin: But it actually brings us closer.
You both smiled at the same time.
You: Exactly and now we have something else in common.
Justin frowned.
Justin: What's that?
Your lips curled into a smug smirk.
You: We both hate Kayley.
You stared into Justin eyes thinking for a moment. Although, you wished you hadn't. His eyes were so distracting.
You: You know what, i reckon she would hate it if we were suddenly nice to her. She likes aguements, doesn't she?
Justin nodded his head, grinning broadly.
Justin: Thats why i said, Kill her with kindness.
You returned his smile and walked over to the magazine. It was open on the very page. You picked it up and took a quick glance at the pictures. One was of Kayley posing in a photoshoot, another was a recent picture of Justin, then at the bottom was one of Justin and Kayley when they were younger. They were both smiling into the camera, looking like a young cute couple. Justin was wearing a cap and his big brown eyes were wide and happy. Except, there was no gorgeous soft locks. He was bold. You couldn't help but laugh.
You: You look so cute!
He walked over to you, smirking.
You: And very different without hair.
He rested his chin on your shoulder, staring down at the magazine.
Justin: I went bold because one of my friends had cancer and lost all his hair. So i shaved mine too, so he wouldn't be the odd one out.
You tilted your head towards his, proudness pounding through you.
You: Thats so sweet!
You exclaimed as he unexpectedly kissed your neck. You felt a good shiver cross over you, followed by goose bumps. He made you feel so good. He wrapped his arms around your stomach as he started sucking on your neck. You abruptly pulled away laughing.
You: Don't give me a love bite.
You said rubbing your neck.
You: If Ben saw it, i don't think i could live for embarrasment.
Justin laughed along with you.
Justin: Don't worry, i wasn't going to.
You pulled away from his grasp and walked over to the bin. You took one last look at Kayley and threw the magazine inside it, hoping that would be the last you ever saw of her. But somehow you doubted it. She was like the plague, she was everywhere. Smiling you walked back over to Justin who had his arms out.
You: So, can we finally starting moving forwards, now we know where Kayley stands?
Justin's eyes flickered over to the bin, a wide smirk written on his lips.
Justin: Definately.