"No, it's fine."

"So, now come on I will show you your room."

"Okay" She just nodded and followed him.

The room was more than amazing. It was fresh, it smelled really awesome. There was a vase filled with red flowers. She fell in love with it once she saw it.

"Is it good?"

"Yes, perfect." She was looking to every corner in the room while he was looking at every side of her body. He was shocked with her beauty.

Damn, she is so adorable. Every inch in her body is perfect.

"I'm so happy you liked it. I will see you from time to time if you need anything."

"Alright. Thank you."

He was about to say something but he decided to leave her alone.

She smelt his perfume. He was smiling perfect and so manly. But she was really happy with the smiling of the room. It smelt her favorite perfume. But she believed it was by accident for sure.

After 20 mins, a woman knocked her door. She was Madona who will be the one who will help her in everything. Madona was an arrogant woman, she loved Martin since long ago but he never noticed that. She gets jealous of every woman enters his office.

"Hi, I'm Madona. I'll be helping you with whatever you want." The woman said eyeing Ariana up and down.

"Great, nice meeting you."

"Do you know Martin or it's your first time to see him?"

"Actually no it wasn't the first cause he's my neighbor."

"Wow, really your neighbor? You are so lucky and you should be very very special then." She raised one eyebrow, she was wearing a very heavy makeup that covered all her face.

"Very special? Why?"

"All of the crew including me were so excited to know who will take this room."

"I know it's a very nice room. But why specially this one? I mean why were you so excited?"

"Cause it's a special room to Martin that he never let anyone in it and whenever anyone comes new to work like you he refuses to give him this room and when we ask him, he says it's special and he's waiting for the right one to take it in addition to that he was the one to tidy it himself and covered it with a special perfume a day before you arrived. We were shocked, we were dying to see who will take it. And it was you."

Oh really. He did all that for me. I can't believe it. Yes, it is my favourite perfume. Does he really still remember it? My God. Why my heart is dancing like that. I no longer love him so why I care! But he is so gorgeous. It's not my fault. But he covered it with my favorite perfume yesterday? So he was sure that I will accept it and come work here.

"It of course came by accident cause my father is a really close friend to his father. Not more."

"I hope so, I hope you will be only his neighbor and not his new crush."

"New? Have he had an old one?"

"Yes, he was dating a girl two years ago. They broke up and since then he haven't dated another one. I don't know why. I hope I could see her one day and know what she had that I don't have."

So, Martin haven't dated anyone but me? Of course no one could bear him. I would advise all women to never know him to never get hurt. Such a Liar and cheater.

-- Please don't forget to vote it
Leave any comments and I will read them

Thanks for reading