"Ohh, that's okay, I don't really eat breakfast much." She called back.

I frowned. "You sure? We could wait, we've got a while until classes start."

"No, seriously its fine. Just go, I'll catch you later," echoed her voice.

"Okay." I exchanged glances with Roxy who just shrugged and tugged me to the door.

We stepped out the door to our so called 'dorm room' and you guessed it, bumped into Scorpius and Drake.

As I had almost fallen over in the collision Scorpius held me steady. "Whoaa speedy Gonzalez? Going somewhere?" he was laughing. At me!!! I couldn't help but stare at blue eyes with flecks of grey in them. Soo mesmerising.

My stomach rumbled again snapping me out of it and answering his question.

"Well I guess that answers it. You have one heck of an appetite Potter!"

So we were back to last names again. This was getting confusing, though it did sound kind of cute. Well two could play at that game.

"Yes, Malfoy, and if you're not careful I'll eat you." Ahhh hell that came out wrong.

"Oh really, well deal, so long as I get to cover you in chocolate and eat you first." He challenged smirking.

Oh Merlin, how was he so calm saying stuff like this? I could feel myself blushing like crazy but tried to keep my cool. "No I don't think that would work, because I'd need to be alive to be able to eat you..." I trailed off. Jeez that response was so lame.

I heard a throat clear from the background and whipped my head to the side. "Can we move this along? I'm hungry. You two  can finish this cat and mouse chase later." Drake announced standing awkwardly. Roxy just stood there beaming and looking at me knowingly.

I only just realised that I was still in his arms and practically flailing all over him.

I quickly untangled myself from his arms and straightened out my uniform, only to find that a strand of my hair was caught in his head boy badge.

"Ouch ahh!" I yelled as I got yanked back to his chest by my hair.

"Wait, hold still Lily." Scorpius said as he slowly started to try and untangle my hair from his badge.

"Well that was attractive," I mumbled sulkily under my breath not meaning for him to hear.

"It was rather loud," whispered Scorpius in my ear, his hot breath fanning down my neck. I swear my heart was beating a ten million miles beats per second.

I didn't say anything because frankly I was lost for words. How someone could make me feel like this just by whispering in my ear was absolutely mad.

Scorpius

"It was rather loud." I whispered into her ear. I could just about feel her trembling against my chest. She was falling for me bad.

But the thing was, I think I might be falling for her as well. I mean since when did I get jealous. I never got jealous apart from last night. When she was flirting with that 'genius boy.' I bet he was a jerk. I mean no-one could have that much fame and not let it get to their head.

Anyway back to the point. I let my green-eyed devil get the better of me and actually marched over and practically dragged her over to the other side of the table. I don't think she minded that much, after all she did make up with her cousin.

All through last nights dinner, her thigh was right next to mine and all I wanted to do was grab her and kiss her like mad and make her want me. I wasn't going to push her into anything she didn't want to do.