Dollhouse

Rex ~

I force my eyes open and will myself to focus. It's pitch black in here.

Disoriented... I realize I'm chained to something. My wrists are tied behind my back on some cylinder thing. "Someone gonna tell me what's going on?" I shout into the darkness, not really expecting an answer.

I was wrong. Something echoes in the distance. "Master, he is awake."

Probably Biowulf.

"Do it." It's Van Kleiss.

I struggle against the restraints... But then I remember I have superpowers. Feeling stupid, I build up my bio-mechanical saw and the chains spark up at contact, breaking into a million pieces.

Too easy... And of course, Van Kleiss picks that very moment to turn the lights on.

Being enclosed in darkness makes the light hurt my eyes. "Could you not?" I yell, flinching back.

Oh wait, goggles. My oblivion is becoming annoying.

Feeling stupid again, I slip my goggles over my eyes and shriek at what I see. Random monsters... Ghosts or EVOs... I have no idea. GhostEVOS? They look like EVOs... But they're green like the ghosts I fought earlier. The Pack isn't here anymore.

They glare at me without moving. One of them drools green ooze.

"Eww..." I press myself closer to the cylinder I was trapped to, which turns out to be support beam to this building. Now with my bio-mechanical wings, I discover that there's no ceiling. No moon either... 

"Waaay too easy."

Then I recognize the place. It's Breach's dollhouse dimension. "Oh, god no." All the unkempt buildings and the tower of ice cream trucks is a dead giveaway.

I look down at the ghost/EVO whatevers below me. They continue to glare up at me, but don't move. I'll take advantage of that.

Bolting off into the sky, I decide I need to find Breach to get out of here. Or this is a trap. I'm sure I heard Van Kleiss. Technically, he let me escape... Despite that, I cruise around the sky, looking for something or someone to give me answers.

I wonder what happened to Danny and Crimson... And Caesar.

Crimson ~

After making an attempt to kill Van Kleiss by myself, (which he gracefully deflects) he jumped into a red portal, probably created by Breach, laughing at me.

LAUGHING AT ME! How dare he! I am far more powerful than that fool.

While I rage silently, Danny waves his hand in my face.

"Uh, hey? Wakey wakey."

I hiss in his face. "Let's... Regroup," I storm away from him, enjoying the effortless flight in the Ghost Zone.

"Kay... Caesar is probably hiding out somewhere," he says, turning into a ghost and flying up next to me.

"Probably not..." I whisper to myself. When I looked into Caesar's past earlier, I saw a very intelligent human, but he isn't quite right. More like he's an ignorant genius. That man made significant inventions, one of which exploded and caused something called the "Nanite Event." Based off what I understand, he and some other insane scientists created the nanites which take host in everyone in Rex's reality.

Daniel keeps peeking looks at me. I ignore it and continue to scan the small barren island for a sign of Caesar. From up high, this place looks like a giant rock. The jagged canyons make if difficult to spot anything.