CHAPTER #7

A few months have passed since Rin became a demon. She has learned to adapt to it and hunts for food on her own, finding she only has to eat once a month now. She was powerful in battle, a killing machine. Rin fought along side Lord Sesshomaru and no one could defeat them. They began to fight for his new land and to build his empire.

One night Rin stood on a hill top watching the moon rise. Her hair blew in the wind and the breeze captured her kimono dress making it dance. Lord Sesshomaru came and stood beside her. She turned to look up at him. Her eyes glinted in the moon's after glow. She is confident in herself and said softly, "I love you Sesshomaru."

Lord Sesshomaru turned to face her and she stepped into his arms. As was his nature he said nothing at first, but kissed her fully and with hot passion. They were both breathless when they stopped. "Rin... I will never leave you." Then Sesshomaru said the words she never thought she'd hear, "I love you too Rin."

Rin smiled and slipped her hand into his, "together forever... at last, " she sighed with contentment.

Jaken came out of the forest onto the hill behind them, "Lord Sesshomaru, Rin, wait for me!"

Rin's laughter flowed out into the starry night and rebounded off the valley walls. She finally had found a family of her own.