•chapter 16•

This chapter is written in the third person POV, because it'll fasten up the story more and it explains a lot. The following chapters will be Arya's pov's again :) enjoy 

Chapter 17

Third person POV

After near a day spending on captain Hook's boot, Anna and her family had finally reached Neverland. The journey was mildly exhausting and the back and fort bickering between the others was truly getting tiring. But Anna's exhaustion vanished as soon as she sat her first foot on the island. It was truly beyond her imagination and it was exactly how she imaged Neverland was supposed to be. She couldn't bring herself to the thought that this was the place she read about in front of her children. She knew Hook existed and that he wasn't as half as bad as they had portrayed him in the book. Anna had asked Hook about the other Neverland residents, but he never really responded to her simple question. As if it was the hardest question to answer. But Hook knew better. All he wanted was to forget the demon that had terrorized his life and his dear family and left him broken so many years ago. Lucky for him he was dead. Nearly twenty years ago. At least that's what they thought.

It was nearing nightfall when they arrived and the group decided to set up a camp to rest. It was an exhausting day after all. Emma attempted to make a fire, but tried to keep it low just in case. They knew to expect dangers from this island. "I can't wait until tomorrow." Anna sighed with a faint smile on her face, as she huddled up around the fire. "Me neither." Kristoff retorted, swinging a loving arm around her shoulder.

"Do you have an idea where to find her?" Elsa spoke up, asking Hook. He knew his way around the island, they knew that. The only thing that the Arrendale people wondered was why the others were so mysterious about this place. They knew they had been here decades ago and it must have been bad by the way they talked about it. All that made Anna worry. She worried about her daughters wellbeing.

"I think I have a slight idea where to find her." Hook mumbled.

"What about that Peter Pan dude? Maybe he can help us finding her." Anna asked, as she remembered that the boy in the books was also part of the island. She knew him as the boy who was free spirited and kind hearted, but also Peter Pan was very different portrayed in the books just like captain Hook.

All the others looked shocked at her. They didn't expected the strawberry blonde haired girl to know about Peter Pan. "How do you know about him?" Emma asked confused and equally shocked. " I've read the book, he knows everything that goes around this island. perhaps he knows where Arya is." Anna explained. She had a point.

Only the boy was dead for years and even if he was alive, he was evil. A heartless boy who saw everything like a silly game. But the boy was smart. He knew exactly what he would do. Emma still loathed him for taking her biological son and threated to kill him. She was glad he was not here anymore. But little did they know he survived and they were on his territory.

"We can't ask him and even if we could, it's not an option." Regina stated. She grabbed her sleeping bag and rolled it out. "Why not?" Anna asked again.

"because he's dead."

"luckily." Emma added, rolling her eyes.

Though it made Anna question even more things, she decided to drop the case. She did wondered why the boy in the books was dead. He seemed so heroic to her. It was because of him, her daughter got her attention drawn away from her brother's leaving and her arranged betrothal. But she had been so small she wouldn't understand anyway. She used to wake up telling the most craziest stories about her visit to Neverland in her dreams. But who would believe a broken child? Sadly, after the confirmation of her brother's death, the stories stopped and she locked herself day and night in her room. Arya never talked about her hero again.

"I'm going to use the bathroom." Emma stated to the others while they were settling for a good night of sleep. "Be careful." Killian whispered, kissing her cheek before she left. It's been years, but Killian was still able to make Emma blush furiously after all those years.

She walked away, deeper into the thick jungle. She wasn't afraid, she knew her way around the island now. It wasn't until she heard a branch snap that she realized that she was being followed.

"You know, Silence is the key of following someone." Emma said, looking around the open spot she found herself in.

"It's not silence that is the key , it's slyness, dearie." From out of the blue a familiar voice called out. Emma's blood ran cold at the voice of the person, who left her angry so many years ago.

The boy with the green eyes stepped out of the eerie darkness, smirk spread brightly across his face. not only Emma's blood ran cold, also her gut dropped from shock and anger and most of all confusion. It was Peter Pan. The boy who she thought was dead and was actually glad he was. Peter stood there with pride and joy, amused to the fact that he had shocked his old friend. Only know, Emma didn't knew Pan changed after his resurrection. The shadow had no longer a hold on him and that made him less evil than he used to be. Sadly, his old behavior could be triggered by the wrong person and it was bound to happen soon or later.

"You thought I was dead aye?" Peter Pan asked, jokingly. He stepped closer to Emma, but Emma wasn't going to back down. Not ever.

"sadly yes." Emma huffed sarcastic.

"Why the sudden visit? The last time you were here, things got quite heated." Pan asked serious, with furrowed eyebrows.

Emma seemed to have noticed the slight change in Pan's behavior, but yet she still didn't trusted him. People don't change. She put her pride aside and thought of Anna and her family. They were missing their daughter, maybe Pan could help. And if even asking would help, she would put her distrust away for the sake of Anna and her family.

"We're looking for a girl who seemed to be on your territory. Perhaps seen her?" Emma asked the green eyed boy. "Pretty blond princess, with the huge blue eyes. Uhmm her name's Arya I think."

"Princess?" Peter snorted, hiding that he was slightly surprised. Arya was far from a princess or even lady like. She dressed like a boy for weeks and smelled like one too. Even Peter didn't realize or knew she was a princess. "Nah, sorry it's been a while since we last had a girl on the island." Peter lied. He had actually no idea why he'd lied. He just did. Nor did he ever thought that her family would ever come to find her.

"Care to explain why we're here than?" Emma asked, getting increasingly annoyed. It was more than obvious that the devil was hiding something from her. She saw the imagine of the girl in Regina's locater spell. Peter just shrugged his shoulders and that seemed to anger the blonde even more. Without rational thought, Emma grabbed the devil his shirt and pushed him up against a trunk of a tree. Their eyes flared up in anger and as much as Emma wanted to punch him for all he had done, she tried to keep herself contained. "Give the girl back to her family." Emma demanded.

"Sorry dearie, I don't know what you're talking about." Pan smirked, falling back to his old self. Emma pushed him once again further into the tree, causing Pan to hiss slightly in pain and anger.

"Cut the crap Pan. Where's the girl?" Emma asked again, putting more pressure on his throat. Angriness was taking over Emma. She loathed him for the things he had done to the people from Storybrook over twenty years ago and it became increasingly harder to keep her anger to herself.

"I'm telling you, I have no idea what you're talking about." Peter snarled, angry. He inhaled air to calm himself down. Getting angry would certainly not help him convince Emma that Arya wasn't on the island. He couldn't have them taking the girl away just yet. lucky for him, it was night time and no body but Felix knew where he was. Otherwise it would've complicated things even more. How would he explain his absence to the others? Especially since he was always there to keep an eye on them.

Emma let go of the boy's collar and roughly pushed him back. "If you're not telling us, we'll find out our own way. We know where to find you." Emma's determination was clear as glass in her voice. Pan had no idea what was coming for him. Nothing is more worse and dangerous than a grieving mother and anyone that comes on their path is basically f*cked.

"Yeah, good luck with that." He smirked.