•Prologue•

Prologue:
Far away in a long lost island, lost in the middle of the sea, a young and innocent girl stranded on a beach as white as snow. With no past and probably no future, the girl just lay there. There didn't seem a spark of life in her. completely dehydrated and starved, the girl was probably going to die. She had no memories whatsoever. She could faintly hear the soft ocean waves as they collided on the ocean rocks. She was not dead. Yet.

Her breath was slow and uneven. She let her chest rise slowly before it fell again. Her hair white as snow was sprawled on the beach floor. She had a few marks and cuts in her face, but no one knew what caused them or why she had them. Everything was a complete mystery.
She found herself in an open spot. A tropical like environment. A few meters of beach and big giant rocks surrounding it. The crystal blue water neared the shore and many shells were spread along the sand. The girl was lost. She was certainly far away from home that was for sure.

The poor, poor orphan girl. I presumed she had no father, no mother, no further family. But who was I to say that she had none? Perhaps, there was someone who loved her and waited anxiously in a rocking chair in front of an open window. Just waiting to get her back, to hold her in their arms and never let her go. But now the person just sat there rocking back and forward in their chair and waiting and waiting for their little girl to return. Slowly giving up their hope and slowly drifting away in a new dream, a new adventure and forgetting that they ever had that little girl to love and to hold. Little would those people know, that she would probably never return back to their nursery. There is a saying around here that no one returns from Neverland. Not even the adventurous, smartest or the strongest ones. It was almost undoable.

Wonder how she got on that island? Well, everything is possible as I like to say. Most if the time there's an explanation for everything. But call it as you like: faith, bad luck, meant to be or just wishing the wrong thing.

When there was almost no more breaths left to take, a unsuspected thing happened. On a strange magical way, the gift of life was slowly breathed back into her. Her eyes immediately shot wide open. She was awake. Eyes as blue as diamonds stared up at the sky. Immediately, she knew that her surroundings were strange and unfamiliar. She knew, she had never been to a place like this before and yet, here she was, stranded on a deserted beach with no memories she could remember or put in place.

How do I know? Because I, I was her conscience.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The first prologue thingyy XD i hoped you liked it. There is some explaining to do about this story and about my way of writing. First: i'm not gonna follow the entire ouat story ark and I actually tried to make own :) don't worry! Characters from storybrooke and stuff WILL appear!!:) but i'm not gonna spoil to much (i tend to be a spoiler sometimes xD) oh and excuse me when there are some spelling mistakes bc English isn't my first language at all XD imma happy european XD (*cough not really happy cough*)

I hope you'll follow me on this journey I guess? xD
💕🌸🍕 ikimmilove