•chapter 14•

Chapter 14

Peter's POV

"Whoa he is actually a she!" one of them shouted as they all huddled round the scene that just found place. The others blocked the view. Due to my aggravation, I pushed the boys aside to get a glimpse of what had happened. That's when a smirk grew widely on my face.

The girl who masked her true identity was now caught by her own stupid actions. Silly girl. She scrambled to get her hat back on her head but with no avail. Her secret was already out. Her eyes were everywhere but ours and she seemed genuinely afraid. I almost felt pity for her, but then I reminded myself that I shouldn't. The boys gaped at her in disbelieve and due to my amuse, my presence was only making things more tensed.

"Close your mouths boys." I taunted, looking at them from my peripheral vision with complete amuse.

"H-how is this? I mean what?" Adam gaped, face turning a red crimson. Pour lad was clearly flustered, there was no denying that.

"Calm down boys," I ordered with a demanding voice, "I'm surprised none of you figured it out sooner."

"Wait you knew?" Kai asked, not hiding that he was offended. He shot me a glare, which I gladly returned with a favor.

"It wasn't really hard to figure out." I stated the obvious, while rolling my eyes in aggravation. Though I do have to admit, I did bought it the first couple of minutes.

I looked down at the flustered girl who still remained on the ground with her hands to her knees. She opened her mouth to say something but promptly shut them again after a few times.

"What? How? Why didn't you tell me you knew?" The blonde girl asked me, voice sounding soft and taken back. I smirked and walked closer to the girl so I was towering above her. "I wanted to see how long you could keep it up. You lasted longer than I thought you would. I'm impressed." I smirked.

I gave her a hand to which she seemed to be hesitant about first but obligated soon after it. She slowly gave me her hand and I pulled her back to the ground rather coarse. I looked at those familiar eyes before I spoke.

"Welcome back to Neverland Arya, it's been a long while isn't it?" I smirked.

The expression on her face immediately faltered into disbelieve with a little hint of confusion.

"Come, walk with me."

I could feel the others stare at me in awe, but I wasn't really fazed by it. "Get to work." I snapped to the others, which made a few of them jump. They knew there was no way to disobey me without the consequences so they vanished as soon as I ordered them to.

I took her to the shore, because I knew for sure that it was the only place where the trees and bushes had no eyes and ears. There was no need that the others knew about the things we would speak about.

"I never thought I would ever see you again. It's been a long while." I said, deadpanning. I leant in against a rock near the shore while Arya still stood crossed-armed in front of me. The look on her face was priceless and it almost made me snort. She tucked a strain of blond hair behind her ear, while she awkwardly gazed at me.

"W-wait you know me?" she asked confused and surprised. I smiled.

"Of course I do, eyes like those are hard to forget." I replied, confidant of my spoken words.

"H-how?" she asked. I could see the heat rise through her cheeks and she desperately tried to mask it by looking at the sand in front of her. After a brief moment she looked back up, her crystal gray eyes were locked on my green ones. They were both screaming for information she desperately needed and wanted. It was that obvious.

"You probably don't remember me, do you?" I asked, cocking my eyebrow. She shook her head almost immediate.

"You were only a small child when you visited Neverland. You left quite the impression." I chuckled, thinking back.

A silence fell. I caught myself analyzing at her from head to toe. She changed, that's for sure. She grew up, a thing I awfully despised with my whole entire heart. Throughout the ten non-existing years, she grew a lot and her childlike face was vanished to a sharp adolescent face. A cold one. She was no longer that child that reached up to my waist and used to tug at everyone's clothes to get their attention.

"You were so small." I chuckled in a whisper, looking away from her feeble smile and eyes. "Now look at you, all grown up and practically a lady."

Again a silence filled the tensed air. Arya seemed genuinely flustered and confused and it didn't really surprise me. I knew she hasn't had an easy life and all and she did things she probably would rather forget. I could tell her everything she forgot, but that would be no fun right? I bet she didn't even knew her name until I told her. So that's when I decided to make a deal with her. A kind of win-win situation for us both.

"Anyways, I've brought you here to make a deal." I said, no longer leaning against the rock anymore. I stepped closer to her, making her take a step back. I smirked at her nervous state and her uneasiness.

"What kind of deal?" she asked raising her eyebrow, while still slightly backing off away from me.

"How about we play a game?" I smirked, cocking my eyebrow cockily. Arya opened her mouth to say something, but before she could actually say something I cut her off, "Look up to the sky," I said, looking up to the almost darkened sky, "You see that moon?"

She cocked her eyebrows skeptically before looking up to see an absent moon. Arya shook her head in confuse and bit her lower lip while looking from the dark sky back to me. "Exactly." I smirked. "We both know how much you want to get back to your family. But unfortunate for you, you don't know who or where they are..."

"Get to the point Pan." She snapped, furrowing her arched eyebrows clearly annoyed that I mentioned her family. All of a sudden, family is a touchy subject isn't it?

"Lucky for you I do know those things."

And suddenly Arya's facial expression changed from annoyed to interested. She crossed her arms expectantly and cocked her eyebrow for me to continue.

"If you remember your past and who you truly are before full moon, I'll take you back where you belong. Your family." I smirked.

"And if I don't?" she asked.

"Then you'll stay here without ever knowing who the persons are who I know, miss you terrible."

"I don't know..."she hesitated.

"We both know, how bad you want to leave this place and I can offer you a passage of it..." I pushed, with a semi fake smile.

"Do we have a deal?" I asked expectantly.

Arya paused, gray eyes locked at me. Eyes full of distrust and hesitation.

"Deal." She said, words full of confidence.

__________________________

I hoped you like it :) my inspiration was gone nearing the end as you might had figured out. And aaahhhhhh I've hit 700 readssssss!!!! I'm internally dying rn. I can't even 😱😱😁😁

Xxxx ikimmilove