•2•

Louis opened liams door to find him laying on his bed with his hands on his face "Why didn't you tell me this? Why wasn't I told I have to be forced into a marriage?" louis walked over and sat next to liam on the bed

"I'm sorry, I didn't know how to break it to you. So I let your folks to do it." Louis looked down at the angry prince

"It's not only bad for me, but think how bad it'll be for them" liam sat up and looked at louis "I have to force someone to get rid of the life they are living and come spend every moment in this hell hole. God i hate it here! It's like a prison" liam got up and punched a chair over to relieve some anger.

"Look on the bright side" louis said as liam made his may towards the window looking out at it thinking about how one person out there's life will soon be changed " at least you get to pick the person"

---

After many hours of contemplating. Louis finally was able to get liam out of his funk and bring him down to the screening room where they were alone. Liam grabbed a couple of snacks from the kitchen beforehand so he could enjoy himself somehow. Louis turned on the projector and grabbed many folders containing the information of multiple adult men ages 18-25.

"Looks like we have a lot of people to go through" louis said as he took the projector remote and clicked a button pulling up the first profile

"George-"

"Ugly, next" liam said unamused. He grabbed a bag of chips and started eating

---

"Kyle-"

"NEXT!"

"We have been through 40 profiles already and you havent even checked one out" louis said crossing his arms over his chest

"I'm sorry louis but this is so boring. They don't deserve this, being looked at like this. I hate it" liam protested. Louis sat down next to liam "Look, you may hate it right now. But what if you end up falling for them? Maybe this could turn out to be a good thing" liam rolled his eyes. "We will go through 20 more than we can have a break and watch a movie"

Liam sat up and sighed "Fine! Lets get this over with so I can watch a movie" liam took the remote from louis hand and started clicking "Next...Next...Next...Oh hello ther- Next!" Liam continued clicking until he stopped on a picture of a blonde guy

"Who is he?" Liam asked turning to louis. "That is Niall Horan, he is 20. Loves football, hanging out with friend-"

"NEXT!" Liam clicked on the button while still looking at louis and laughing. Louis was unamused. "Oh come on louis, i'm just trying to have fun with this. I mean there is no one on this bored that would make me-" dead in his sentence liam looked at the screen and was caught breathless from the guy he saw.

"Who...who is he?" Liam asked as he put the remote down at stepped closer to the projected image. "That is Zayn Malik. He is 18 yrs old. Lives in Bradford-" before louis could finish reading off the sheet containing all of Zayns information, liam took it and started looking through it.

"I want him"